X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im with you all the way nissanguy 24 count me in

Comment

Like I said in this other thread, keep the comments to the show.

Scrapp, if you ever write anything like what you just did again, you will be gone and gone for good. Just because you don't like what he did to a car, you wish him physical harm? That's about the lamest thing I have ever heard. Do it again and you are gone. Period. Grow up.

Comment

im in

Comment

I'm in, seen 2 episodes and it's all too fake for my likeing.

Comment

So is this going to keep going? How about we all call the coporate guys and complain about Craig?

That's why I posted the information about the show.

Matt.

Comment

Missed the 1st show. Saw the 2nd. Not as bad as I thought. It is what I expected from a "TV show". I am not agreeing with a boycott due to the numerous people that work on this show and really want to please us the consumers. I just HOPE that with feedback it can be molded into what we all want. I think if we boycott and act a fool, the sponsors, and companies who pay for commercials may just pull out completely or be turned off by us. This only hurts us in the long run.

As a black male I don't agree with rioting in my own neighborhood. So why would I fight the businesses that are trying to work in my neighborhood (this industry.) Off topic - in previous threads people are throwing the rap industry into this because at one time it was underground and now it is very commercial. Please don't think that just because 100-1000 people are extremely rich off of rapping or producing beats overthe last 25 years, that there aren't 1,000,000 kids worldwide that still rap underground or make up battle lyrics and rap for fun. Just because this industry (drift) is starting to pay our top drifters don't mean we should, be upset because we all know regardless we will be drifting locally. I DO understand the fears associated with drift going mainstream. Secret drift spots in every city being raided because of dumb cops that asscociate everything to do with the import car scene as "thugs". But how is that any diffrent that what I deal with daily being stereo typed as a thug for listening to rap and DWB (driving while black). OK don't want to go off on a racial arguement, but just trying top say lets stay positive and help our industry grow.

PEACE good luck with the show. Goodluck everyone that is drifting or is going to be introduced to the scene from these shows.
              Last edited by Kalik; 07-10-2004, 10:34 AM.

Comment

YAY im in too

Comment

Count me in as well.

Comment

Side note to all...

Craig Lieberman is Marketing Director for Magnaflow...

Have fun (call Magnaflow and complain until they squeal..)

Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                      Like I said in this other thread, keep the comments to the show.

Scrapp, if you ever write anything like what you just did again, you will be gone and gone for good. Just because you don't like what he did to a car, you wish him physical harm? That's about the lamest thing I have ever heard. Do it again and you are gone. Period. Grow up.
                      I said thats not like me to say something like that, so Im sorry.

Comment

wow, thats like strike 4,000,000 for Lieberman.

Comment

38 againist 6..I really wonder who those 6 are .

Comment

Scrapp I agree with you. Please don't feature a Miata. The car is crap and its fwd and girly. Please don't feature a Miata so guys might actually start to buy them up. I really like my roadster hehe.

Comment

stop the bus and let me hop on, Leiberman sounds like a square anyway. there's too many lame catch-phrases on there, altho i'm sure courtney doesn't write that stuff she just reads it...

Comment

Kalik, thats about the smartest thing I heard all day. Anyone ever thought about that? About the people that work on that show? What, you guys think that Craig is the only person that works on that show? If you do then you are sadly mistaken. For every person in front of the camera on a motion picture, there are at least 15 people behind the camera. Not only do you have the director, producers, camera guy, camera loader, dolly cart pusher, best boy, grips, electricians, craft services, drivers, make up and about 50 others that work on that show but you have Craig as well. So if you boycott the show, which really isn't going to make a difference to the people that REALLY run the show who drive cars that cost more than our houses, you might just put them all out of work too. But that probably won't matter to the 80% of you who still live off mommy and daddy.

What I am trying to say is that there are bigger things afoot here than some beef with a guy that 99% of you don't ACTUALLY know. Yet you tear this guy up for really no apparent reason other than he is a car customizer and you all don't like his cars. Thats the real root reason as seen in about 75% of the posts. They have 2F&2F stuck somewhere in there. Plus he is a business man and does what he can to stay in business. See when the rest of you that live at home go out and get real jobs and families, start your own business and see your customers slipping away, what are you going to do? Sit there and let your business go down the toilet or modify it and try to get into new things. Some may call it trend hopping or jumping on the bandwagon, I call it business smarts and self preservation.

I don't condone personal attacks on anyone. Him on you or you on him since neither of you all know each other. I have done it before and it's pretty stupid. If you don't like the guys show, don't freaking watch it. If you don't like his cars, don't freaking look at them. They're his, not yours anyway so what the hell does it matter. I read in another thread that someone was wondering why he was still here with all the hate aimed at him. Well read his last few threads, he's answering your questions and explaining stuff, not attacking and being mean. Yet you all still bust on him like he just called your mothers bad names or something. The whole site is up ended and freaked out.

Just let it die. If you want to call the companies, call em, that's all on you. Or we can all just do what we want in the world of Drifting and let everyone else do what they want to do. Think about how much attention you are going to bring into the world of Drifting if you go running round blasting off at the mouth all the time about how this and that is unfair and blah blah. Let it go.

Comment

Working...
                                X