No announcement yet.

Deadbeat Rotary (Engine #4 is Dead)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im waiting for an initial D style challange to ghost and his friends.. then i can watch the challangers loose miserably.

Comment

I want that 510 that things hot!!
      Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Heh right now we would be the losers seeing as how none of our cars run

Also, I spoke of a super cool mountain area that we were trying to get for a demo, well, they are supposedly running a Rally time trial there in the upcoming months. So we are pretty much a shoe in. That road is sooooo super sick it's amazing. Plus it's private property and smooth as silk blacktop. I am going to make a run down it and film it so people can see it. Man it is better than naked girls. Drool.

Yea, Bryans car is the new hotness. The LS1 actually lightens the car (FD) by 40 lbs plus the engine placement makes it still 50/50 or a gnats hair close to it. This is all according to Hinson. But at this point, the car is sitting there. It isn't really costing me anything so I am not in a hurry to sell it or pieces off of it. Might just wait until some money rolls in and then have someone build it and do it so I don't have to dink with it. Or if someone walks up with the correct coinage and a flatbed, it may just go that way too. Yea, you are right on the green thing, either leaving it that color or going flat black. Not sure yet.

Comment

none of them run.. sounds like my team... except your broken stuff is way cooler lol.

Comment

Haha. I need that laugh. Sounds like the curse of most startup Drift teams. Broken stuff.

Comment

rally racing looks so cool. i had some old video and they had helicopters filming and it was just amazing. the sense of speed is just really nice when you are watching one because you see little things like bugs explode on the windshield and stuff. the professionals get so close to the edge of the mountains. just crazy.

Comment

wow ghost, ur team sounds pretty sweet, where are u guys located. can i try out, i could be like a rookie/errand boy and i could let u all beat my car to the grouhd (fd) think about it and get back to me hahahaha

ya but anyways wow that mt run seems intresting, woudl u guys mind if i possibly came and drove with you guys with the se7en ? ill even race you if i have to, as long as you guys dont stick anything down my A$$ durin intiation ahahah but in all seriousness that rally mt thing seems intresting and if you guys are taking any visitors id happily come down and shoo the breeze

Comment

We are located in Tenn. Knoxville to be exact. The team really isn't that good. Don't let anyone fool you. But you could come down if you like. At this time, the mountain run is coming togther. As for anyone beating on your car, no way man. I don't like driving other peoples cars. Besides, there would be no initiation. Eveyone on my team will be there because they want to be and they can drive. We don't have any goofball requirements or initiation events. We all just love cars and love driving them. We take anyone from the inexperienced to any pro's. All I ask of anybody on my team is to show respect, drive safe, don't be stupid and don't bring any heat on the team name. Other than that, everyone pitches in to help anyone else. Once things get going, I will acept Domestics, FF's, pretty much anything. Sixgun is an idea. An idea of Automotive uniformity, where people from different areas of the automotive world can get together, swap ideas and then be able to present those ideas to the companies that can make them happen. Of course that is a ways down the road, but that is the general gist. I want Drifters, Draggers, Road racers, circle trackers, hot rodders, the whole 9 yards.

A Hot Rodder may know a trick that a Drifter might not to gain cheap horsepower or vice versa on handling. I want a group that can cross those barriers and be able to communicate without the hate. Being from both backgrounds, I see a need for this. Right now, it's all fragmented and people bash each other on other forums and all this horsecrap. I don't know about anyone else but I like to know as much stuff and as many tricks as I can. Makes me better as a driver, tech and general all around info guy.

Probably a tall order to fill but i'll take what I can get.
                  Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 07-30-2004, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Nice

I like your style Ghost of Duluth, I have my own prejudices that I am not proud of, but I like your reasoning and I try to follow the same line. To bad I'm on the other side of the country I guess I'll have to find a way to do my own thing.

Lucidstrife

Comment

true beauty

Comment

ahh man, im deff gonna try and cancel what ever i have planned and come down, i need to represent all of us 17 year olds that are tryin to hang out with all the "older" drivers, maybe u wont think that were all crazy sobs, well at least a decent amount of us.

man ghost ur car looks just like mine did, everything black, i luv the color black. now ive got powder coated black blitz z2s the car looks soo nasty at night its great. id luv to come and meet you and your fellow team members, and hopefully i can pick up sum things, because i personally think i can drive and drift quite well, but you can always learn more. i hope it can be a great learning experience, and even though i live in the tri state, id luv to represent sixgun ill pm you my cell phone number, hopefully ill be able to contact you soon about more specifics and keep workin on that fd, maybe i can even share sum of my topsecret anti detionation secrets

my last engine ran for about 80k and i had no major problems at all and this one is running strong at 15. the only reason why i got a enw one is cuz i got a large street port

Comment

By god man, any anti-detonation secrets are welcome in our camp. We're all needing some anti-laziness techniques at the moment, or at least I am. Couple that with my blown up FD, my new interest in Downhill Mt Biking and just plain poorness and you get driving on the backburner. But if this demonstration comes off like I want it too, things will pick up. Plus over the winter I will rebuild, I have the technology

Yea, PM me your stuff and show me some photo's of the ride. All black is all good.

Comment

the million dollar FD "I have the technology".....but i dont want to spend a lot of money. <8-0 just dont let it turn out like the million dollar man on family guy. (not the original)

Comment

nice ride ghost keep up the good work

Comment

BlueDragon what part of the tri state area do you live in?

Comment

Working...
                                X