My First REAL car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wisconsin.

Hey i been stayin out of trouble... Me and My friends no longer jack cars. and most other illeagl things we do are done the the safty of someones basement.

Comment

lol illegal things can be fun

hey..........steal me a twin turbo 3rd gen supra <_< >_> <_< ship it to The Vons in Palm Springs california.....you will meet a man in a black overcoat named grandpa bob. give him the keys and run before the cake explodes. or if u can find one wrecked or not under 10k tell me as long as the engine runs

IM IN A NATION WIDE SEARCH!

Comment

Umm... Nah im straight with that...

Comment

so u bought a what might be stolen sr5 from some thug who lives in a trailer park?? Then when u got this beat up $100 sr5 you took it to a parking lot and drifted the open diff no power worse then stock sr5 around and around? Im sure it hasnt had a tune up in days and makes about 60hp. Wow, you got more DORIFTO skills the me....lol

Comment

Dont be hard on the guy, he just got the damned car. Im sure hes crazy excited and happy and was able to at least get the rear of the car out for a second because i could do that on most any car. Panda congratulations on buyin the car for $100. Thats damned lucky

Comment

The car is legit and just because its weak dont mean anything... dont lie $100 for a running car is a good deal...now shut the hell up and leave me alone... least i got a car... what do you have to show?

Comment

$100 for a running car is good, but you aint really drifting in parking lot with a beat sr5. ANd i have a corolla built so good you would never ever come close to building one like me. Ill just show my engine pic and that should be all the explanation i need.

Last edited by TonyFromNapa; 12-14-2003, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Yea and are you 16? with a less the minimum wage job? do you live in the bumpkin head captial of the world?... and we were just having fun with it...isnt that what its all about...

Comment

its bad enough that your 16, just got your license and want to drift. But with your minimal amount of driving experience and probably no track experience goin around drifting parking lots just having fun can turn out bad. Just becareful and not careless when your having "fun"

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                      Yea and are you 16? with a less the minimum wage job? do you live in the bumpkin head captial of the world?... and we were just having fun with it...isnt that what its all about...
                      Well...just look at this
                      ANd i have a corolla built so good you would never ever come close to building one like me
                      He's got about the maturity of a 14 year old, money cant buy everything apparently. Dont let people talk you down, if you're into drifting just learn all you can. Dont be afraid to make mistakes either, those are sometimes the best ways to learn. Most importantly make sure you don't endanger yourself or anyone else.

Comment

$100 bucks for any car that drives is hell of good.

Comment

Ok Mr. Napa, there's no reason for your richass to be knocking him. Just because you have more money than you could ever spend living in napa doesn't mean your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* doesn't smell. I'm SICK AND TIRED of people saying, "That's not drifting." *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you.

Comment

Wow, cool down. I think you need to go and take a drift.

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                              The car is legit and just because its weak dont mean anything... dont lie $100 for a running car is a good deal...now shut the hell up and leave me alone... least i got a car... what do you have to show?
                              hmmm from what i see Panda wants to know what tony drives

$100 for a running car is good, but you aint really drifting in parking lot with a beat sr5. ANd i have a corolla built so good you would never ever come close to building one like me. Ill just show my engine pic and that should be all the explanation i need.
                              OWNED

Ok Mr. Napa, there's no reason for your richass to be knocking him. Just because you have more money than you could ever spend living in napa doesn't mean your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* doesn't smell. I'm SICK AND TIRED of people saying, "That's not drifting." *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you.
                              Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyFromNapa
                                its bad enough that your 16, just got your license and want to drift. But with your minimal amount of driving experience and probably no track experience goin around drifting parking lots just having fun can turn out bad. Just becareful and not careless when your having "fun"
                                ken gushi is 16 and he drifts better than you............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........but hes been driving since he was young...drift xtreeme...if you hear me...how old do u have to be to get a license off post in japan...i heard u had to be 18 or somethin and it took a long time to get...perfectionists....oh and i dont think i could drift better than anyone here...im an drift enthuaist right now...i drive a freakin 91 attesa(point a to point b driving car..since i live across from my school)...nice engine bay though tony(real clean)...im savin for a project car in good condition
                                Last edited by markeese180sx; 12-15-2003, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X