No announcement yet.

My First REAL car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow funny how you guys like to start talking crap. First off if u read the whole post you see how smart he is, 2nd age does play a role in this... Ken may be 16 but he has track experience and drifting experience.

Weapon X and noodleman.... im guessing u guys are 16 and are getting all butthurt. First off im not rich. I do car work in my garage for people. Done it for 4 years. I build cars, tune cars, and race cars. Im only 21. You guys are like the rest off the internet drifters... cant do anything about what i type cuz im rite and you got to swear at me and try to clown me cuz thats about all the skill u have. Ok, how about ill act like u guys and tell him to drift 2.

Hey!!! Your coolio for drifting a $100 sr5 in parking lots. you should go get sidewayz in parking lots and burn out on city streets all day long!!! YEHHH!!! Your a drifter like me now. Cops cant catch us!! were young and immature and cops cant catch REBELS like us. Woo HOoo!!!!! We can be just like the JDM drifters yo... Cuz in JAPAN they blah blah blah!!!

All im saying is becareful, dont kill anyone cuz it can happen, take it to the track to learn, and dont go around being MR DORIFTO cause you can ruin it for everyone by making one mistake on the city roads. Dont just go out and start hitting turns and such without any experience
    Last edited by TonyFromNapa; 12-15-2003, 05:22 AM.

Comment

btw who says ken is better then me? ive been doin this as long as him. im not claiming anything, but thats a harsh remark.

Comment

Having a tuned corolla is no excuse for acting like a pigheaded moron. I told the kid not to hurt anyone, and I doubt he thinks he's all JDM mad drifter. Dont get your panties in a bunch because you wont be top $hit in a couple months. It's useless trying to fight drifting getting popular, I used to be sore about it too but there's nothing you or I and do about it. Instead taking it out on some kid who just got an SR5 you should actually teach him, tell him where to go and give him advice. If you piss him off he's just gonna go straight into a fire hydrant. I'm not 16, I'm not immature, and I'm not an internet drifter. If I made enough money, then I would get more parts, and track time. But it's hard when you're still going through school pulling 16 units a semester and trying to work at the same time. I dont want to see anyone else get hurt, it's obvious that kid's impressionable and he probably does want a corolla 'cause of Initial D, but we just have to educate him so he doesnt fucc up. That's all I'm going to say in this thread, you can come back with whatever remark you think is witty and insulting.

Comment

you missed the point completely. So that makes u the moron. I just typed for him not to go around terrorizing the streets attempting to drift. He just got the car and the first thing he does is go in a parking lot and drift. You really think hes doing controlled drifts safely??? With no LSD or power hes goin to have to be goin pretty fast to make drifts in the sr5. First day of ever driving this car and without knowing how the car drives he rips on it?? and he asked what i had to show for myself so i put a pic of my car so now im a rich spoiled guy with a tuned car??? You made assumptions 2. If u reread it all u will see my sarcastic remarks with real remarks. And see over and over again how i asked him to be safe.

AND AS LONG AS I DRIVE, i will try my best to not let these noobs get out of hand and ruin it for everyone. im stilll goin to correct people and make them aware of what results could happen from being careless. Ive had close friends pass away from careless drivers and the law is only getting tougher and tougher everyday a cop finds some kids car broken on the sidewalk with skidmarks goin towards it.

Comment

sigh

i highly doubt you have a corlla "built up so good, that no one will ever come close to it" its probably not even a picture of your car, and if it is, you waste money on stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* , oh, look, a carbon fiber fan shroud and spray painted your valve cover, your just another cocky idiot. its funny, every tony i have ever known is a prick... just drift into a wall and do us all a favor

Comment

Re: sigh

Originally posted by crxofdoom
              i highly doubt you have a corlla "built up so good, that no one will ever come close to it" its probably not even a picture of your car, and if it is, you waste money on stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* , oh, look, a carbon fiber fan shroud and spray painted your valve cover, your just another cocky idiot. its funny, every tony i have ever known is a prick... just drift into a wall and do us all a favor

lol, not my car huh? wow you seem to be a real turd. i didnt say nobody i said him. those are custom made by me carbon fiber wasterline covers and you must be realy dumb cause thats a blacktop 20v...im running itbs cause its map being a blacktop and all. And my cuscos strut tower bar and camber plates are just for show. Cuz m stupid for wasting money on that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. You dont even know what your looking at.... atleast weapon x seems sumwhat legit with his replys. Your just another punk kid that shouldnt be part of a drifting community.

YES, i stole pictures of somebodies car and posted it!!! you are retarded. Go doom your crx.
              Last edited by TonyFromNapa; 12-16-2003, 02:31 AM.

Comment

wouldnt u be driving in the d1gp and be sponsered by many companies if u were as good as ken...im not trying to make it sound harsh...but i was using him as an example in the age/track time ratio..ive never seen u drift so i was just presuming im sorry for busting you out g.

Comment

oh wow, cusco strut tower bar, i can pick one of those up on ebay, congrats on such a rare part! do you even know how to use your pillowball mounts?? you didnt custom make anything on that car, let alone install any of those parts yourself. that picture is not even your car. why dont you tell us why your corolla is built up "so good" what do you have that is "so good"?

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA......all work done by me, i have many custom parts i made, and i have everything done that makes it so good. Your a joke.

Markeese180sx, no hard feelings. Ken just competed in D1 as well as many of my friends. His dad owns a shop that does up lots of corollas/240sx. Gushi auto. It was way easier for him to get recognition early and he did learn how to drift illegally. Driving around with no license. But he is good no doubt. Im all the way up in norcal and have been on the DL for awhile due to college. But im working with a business man and hopefully will open up my shop and get recognized also. only time will tell. I just cant stand guys like that one up there trying to accuse me of being fake.

Comment

To clear things up, I have a car, I dont have a license.. and my friends who were with my when we were drifting... have been driving since they were 14... I dont care that what we do is dangerous... stepping out the door everymorning is dangerous...hell shaving is dangerous... I am ignorant and like to live... if it costs me my life... so be it... but... hey I'll try not to wreak it for you guys.

Now. My car... is a heap of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, no joke. But i am damn proud of because its MY FIRST CAR!... Did you buy that corolla? with your own money? did you work on it yourself? if you did both... congrats thats great, Nice looking engine... but if you didnt notice... i'm not a fan of engines... or nice looking ones at that... just cuz it looks nice dont mean its a good car.. hell my mexican car looks nice... but only cuz i know how to paint good...

Comment

"HAHAHAHAHA......all work done by me, i have many custom parts i made, and i have everything done that makes it so good. Your a joke."

you have everything done that makes it so good?? you are a jackass because you have no idea about what you are talking about. you probably have a stock block with a spray painted valve cover. did you do any internal work to it? stock cam with 200,000 miles huh? you probably havent even taken off the valve cover. i want to know EXACTLY specifics of what makes your car so "GOOD" not just a little 5 year old response "I HAVE EVERYTHING DONE THAT MAKES IT SO GOOD" i want to hear EXACTLY what you have done to the car. you cant tell me because you dont know the difference between a freeze plug and your a$$Hole. so what are you custom parts? a piece of cardboard with a big carbon fiber sticker on it?

Comment

panda, no hard feelings i just want people to be careful cause i have lost close friends due to careless drivers. Im sure you cant imagine how your attitude would change if sumeone close to you passed. LIke i said $100 for a running car is cool, but just dont over drive it pass its abilities cause you could hurt yourself or others. Ive mtn pass aka touge raced some people before and even with their highly modded cars when they loose control and go off the mtn its not fun and games anymore and turns to life and death. Luckily the people who have lost control have not been injured. I bought my car for $3k bone stock..1987 gts coupe.( 2nd corolla, 5th car that i have owned) My money from working. I threw over $10k in parts to get it to this stage and its still not done. LOts of money was spent on suspension and safety like my roll cage, racing seats and harnesses. though the car looks nice it drives great 2.

CRXofDOOM: U R A jackass...look at what u wrote, now look at my engine bay. You dont even know what you looking at do you?? your a waste of my time. for the last time...
                          its a 1987 corolla gts coupe.
                          with a 1996 4age blacktop 20v from a fwd LEVIN in japan.
                          if u see i have ITB's meaning map sensor. You dont see my expensive parts like my trd 4-1 header, trd flywheel and clutch, and more. all the motor has is a new waterpump and headgasket. Has less then 30k miles on the motor. IM pretty sure you dont know anything about the 20v into an ae86 so u dont understand the whole custom waterlines and parts needed to be done for the swap. Motor doesnt need any internal work since im keeping it n/a. Engine bay cost me about $5k. so shut your trap cause its not a stock block with a 200k cam(even though its a dohc dumbass) and cardboard over my header and waterlines.

u know if you check out sites like club4ag.com im krispykreme86 or 707imports.com in tonyfromnapa you'll see that you are trying to look hard to teh wrong person and realize how dumb u really are.

Comment

Originally posted by crxofdoom
                            "HAHAHAHAHA......all work done by me, i have many custom parts i made, and i have everything done that makes it so good. Your a joke."

you have everything done that makes it so good?? you are a jackass because you have no idea about what you are talking about. you probably have a stock block with a spray painted valve cover. did you do any internal work to it? stock cam with 200,000 miles huh? you probably havent even taken off the valve cover. i want to know EXACTLY specifics of what makes your car so "GOOD" not just a little 5 year old response "I HAVE EVERYTHING DONE THAT MAKES IT SO GOOD" i want to hear EXACTLY what you have done to the car. you cant tell me because you dont know the difference between a freeze plug and your a$$Hole. so what are you custom parts? a piece of cardboard with a big carbon fiber sticker on it?
                            I hope you know what a 20 valve blacktop is cause all i see comming out of your mouth is sh!t.Do you know how to wire a 20 valve? have you even seen the wiring diagrams? DIDNT THINK SO ohh the painting the valve cover thing, ITS STOCK ON A 20 VALVE BLACKTOP. first off how was he starting *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*? panda wanted to know what he had to show.do you know how much that motor runs? why dont you take a drive out to napa and see the car in person, its the real deal, i know because i bought my roll cage from him. soo if that motor is a joke what do you have to show thats better than that? *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing posers these days

Comment

i tihnk my friend is gettin a corolla, about the same has yours

Comment

I hate to say it, but in my opinion your all noobs. Shut up, Panda... Put a side draft on that carbuerated 4AC engine and show these idiots that its possible to drift an SR5. Not only that but its not like the kid is claiming to be the next damned drift king. If your talking smack and think your so great, come out and drive the next Just Drift and show me that your really as great as you claim. Congrats Panda. These guys are morons. SR5 is weak but capable. $100 is super cheap and an awesome price. Either way, if you like your car and love what you do, it shouldn't matter what those idiots say.

Comment

Working...
                                X