No announcement yet.

Your Favorite Drift wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheels: Volk TE37's, AVS Model 5's, 6's, and 7's, LongChamps, Watanabes, SSR Type C's, Buddy Club P-1's, etc, etc, etc....

Steering Wheels: Nardi Classic and Rally, Momo Race, etc., etc, etc....

Comment

damn forgot to mention the volk TE37's!! such sexy things hahaha

edit: thanks for mentioning it Oki Drifter
      champion white volk TE37's=Yamai!
      Last edited by DrifterN; 08-14-2004, 11:39 PM.

Comment

anyone know wt RIMS r they??
        Attached Files

Comment

^^ look like meisters.

how about this for best drift wheel. Anything that's not gonna cost you an arm and a leg to replace when you bust it up on crappy roads. I like em stock and cheap. Keeps tire prices down too. Leave the rims to the show room.

Comment

means a joking tone. I just didn't put it there for no reason. I called no one out.

However, I am concerned about the absolute lack of care when it comes to wheel weights. It seems as though looks are all that matter, especially if it has a giant lip. If you don't understand unsprung weight, do a search... I made a post not more than two months ago all about it.

By the way, the big list is at http://www.wheelweights.net

Comment

buddyclub P1, enkei NT03+m,REALracing model ll and the R33 gtr´s... my favorite color its gold or black...every one that i love are hella light...

Comment

Originally posted by sil180sx
                1st pick
                my dad just ordered the WORK VX ( whatever they are called) in GM and polished lip....for his 350z roadster....

they are 2 weeks out, Final Stage Auto in Florida ordered for him....he is one of 3 people in the USA to import them

Comment

Originally posted by NOB
                  anyone know wt RIMS r they??
                  meister sp1 3 peice OR the SSR sp1 proffesors

Comment

well the reason i thoguht he called me out was cuz all the rims other people said had no comments next to them, but my 2 had Overweight or sumthing to that extent

im not tryin to start any arguments or anything, because im pretty sure you all know more than me all i know is about my fd

and ya i do agree wheel weight is very important, i never said wheel weight was insignificant, the larger the rim, the more it takes to spin it, the less horsepower youve got. thats why 17s are better than 18s and 18s better than 19s etc etc etc

sorry everyone, i respect everyone on these forums and im sorry i stepped outta line, just dont tell my mom

Comment

I still don't think you grasp the notion of unsprung weight.

I wrote "HEAVY" next to the wheels you said because they are, well, extremely heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by vigvoodoo
                        Damn BlueDragon871. You crazzzzy! Anyways, I'm loving the Equips.

Does anyone know where I can buy some new? If so PM me or post it. Thanks!

Yes! now I'm kinda wishing I had a coupe.
                        www.worksuperwheels.com

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                          No one has mentioned weights yet... ricers.

Rota Slipstream 16x7 +40 weighs in at a mere 14.5lbs.

Rota slip streams are also skinny high offset honda wheels which doesn't gave you a wide stable wheel base or give you very good clearance for coilovers or big brakes. Not to mention looks like *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

and you could cut pizza with those 7 inch wide pizza cutters!

9 inchs or more ONLY!

Comment

and WTF are "drift wheels"

Comment

oh god, here we go....one of those stupid "this aint drifting" arguments...

Comment

Working...
                                X