No announcement yet.

Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks alex for totally surprising me by taking time out of your day to sign my car and give it a go! I was just hoping to get a picture of my rc car next to the real thing. you're a great sport and thanks for making that the highlight of my day!!

Comment

• Alex, please give us your thoughts on the D1 japan vs america competition.

Comment

• I thought it went pretty well. The week started out with alot of politics from D1, but the competition side I felt was fair. The only thing that would have been nice is if they figured out who was 3rd and 4th, It would have been nice to see rhys as a 3rd place finisher rather then just semi finalist.
        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• Hey there alex thats what i like to see your a good sport. The I am a D1 drive didnt go to your head. It has happened to alot of people that make it. I think that is the wrong way to do things.

Comment

• i've heard good things about spl suspension parts. What do you thnik about them as a master suspension parts maker? i'd rather have battle version, but lots of people are raving about them.
            thanks

Comment

• Take a look at the SPL parts and then look for NAMS suspension parts. They are the same low quality parts coming from taiwan/china area. Yes they bolt on, yes they work for the most part.

The majority of americans are cheep, and they buy just that, the cheepest parts they can get. There is a difference in quality and most of all, there is a difference in who you choose to spend your money with. Giving your money to someone in china, or keeping you money in the USA. There is a reason why the US dollar sucks right now.
              Last edited by AlexPfeiffer; 12-21-2004, 12:03 PM.
              BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• Alex-
                It was good meeting you (again) on Saturday. Jay and I triedf to get the whole VIP section cheering for you during your runs, but everyone was too cold and lazy. But hey, we tried!

Great job out there and I'll be calling you after the new year for more AE86 and S13 parts.

Byron

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                  I thought it went pretty well. The week started out with alot of politics from D1, but the competition side I felt was fair. The only thing that would have been nice is if they figured out who was 3rd and 4th, It would have been nice to see rhys as a 3rd place finisher rather then just semi finalist.
                  I was definitely disappointed that they had to rush everything towards the end because the track was closing. I agree that it would've been nice to see 3rd/4th, but it probably wasn't even possible with the time constraints.

Thanks for posing for me as I walked by. Heres a couple pictures from the event.

Last edited by phidong; 12-21-2004, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• i just read 382 replies

to make sure no one has asked:

When are you coming to Canada?!

we have the guys from Signal auto come out here and drift at our DX-1 event. you should come up with them if you could. show us canuks that white people can drift too.

Comment

• question for alex

I tried to pm you but it says my ip is blocked.
                      Anyway will a 4agze fit into my 85 GTS, as far as tranny and computer wise. I recently blew my 4age up, and am having difficulty finding another..... having trouble finding any parts for my car here in Idaho...... man I miss California

You rock Alex
                      Keep the assend sideways

Kelten

Comment

• how did you blow a 4age???
                        was there oil and water in it???
                        about the only way i thought you could kill these motors was to run it out of one or both of these fluids.
                        a 4agze is exactly the same block as a 4age so it will bolt in but you'll have to change the loom and computer to suit.

Comment

• Originally posted by andylaurel
                          how did you blow a 4age???
                          was there oil and water in it???
                          about the only way i thought you could kill these motors was to run it out of one or both of these fluids.
                          a 4agze is exactly the same block as a 4age so it will bolt in but you'll have to change the loom and computer to suit.
                          its called boost and its called engine there is no such thing as a bullet proof engine.

Comment

• Sup dude, when is the next time you are gonna be back in Marin?
                            Maybe we can all go karting agian.
                            I was trying to follow your lines at speed ring but dude your so fast out there its not even funny.

BTW is Sam's SR5 shell still in your guys garage?

Max

Comment

• mikesil
                              I'd like to go up to canada but i dont think i can afford it.

Kelten,
                              Yeah, it will bolt in but your going to have to mod a few things to get it to work properly. Like the intercooler piping, wire harness and water hoses.

Hey Max,
                              Naw, sam's shell went bye bye. Only my car left in there. I'll make it run again one day. I was thinking of heading up north for new years but im not sure, we may have to go to a party down here.

Comment

• Jason told me you put a clutch i sent him in his car.
                                Hhahaha did you like that zero mile break in?
                                I got one here one the self waiting for you if you ever decide to pick it up.

Some one told me that drifting was played out.
                                What do you think about comments like that?

I told him it probably only seems that way becuase the mags only interview the same guys over and over, and that if there was more new faces it would not seem "played out"

I also wanted to ask if you are gonna get back into auto x'ing?
                                I remeber you, roy, herman, and jeff were regulars up here.

Ja mata~

Max

Comment

Working...
                                X