Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illegalgarage
    I havent put in any of your clutches but i did get to feel one. To me the presure plate is too soft.

It is kinda getting played out in LA but to the rest of the country, they still havent had enough events for it to even begin yet.

auto X, never, total waste of time and money.
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• Merry be-lated XMas back to you dude.

Comment

• thanks Alex

Thanks for the info. I blew my 4AGE up mainly through a hard life and old age.... I had an oil leak that I couldn't locate, so it developed a rod nock....... So the 4AGZE will work with my tranny, cool..... you mentioned intercooler pipes, does this mean the 4AGZE has a turbo option.....
        I'm looking hard for a new engine but here in Idaho the AE86 is hard to find parts for, but a freind of mine knows where a 4AGZE is.....

Many thanks for the reponses...

Kelten

Comment

• Hey alex i got 3 Questions for you

In past pages yo9u replied that you used your own coilover system, but on driftday.com it says that you used TRD race shocks and springs (8and9kg). what were the differences between the two? was there a big price difference for you?

What was the entire spec of your corolla when it was in 'good' condition?

and last but not least... what did you get for your holiday season? lol.

please reply!

Comment

• alex will you be at dd21? hopefuly i will have my lsd and coilovers in by then.

do you have any suggestions for re-learining how to drift wi th the 2 way? i heard at first you get mad understeer.

thanks,
            matt

Comment

• Kelten
              For you, you will probably be getting a 4agze out of a mr2, and that thing has an intercooler mounted on top of the motor. So you have to do some intake pipe making and move it to a front mount in the corolla. I also suggest not to use the stock intercooler that comes on the motor but some other better one.

ONtheROADagain
              driftday.com is wrong. I've never had trd shocks on any of my cars. But i do like them alot more then the HTS's i have now. Yes the TRD shocks are more expencive but they are well worth it if you want the best track setup.
              My corolla was never running right, its been a work in progress and i have never been "happy" with its setup.
              I got a watch, a cd, and a shirt from my GF for Xmas. My parents sent me some money but im not going to cash the check they sent. They have already given me too much.

sdtouge,
              Yeah, i should be there. Dont listen to the people who say you get understeer with a diff. That only happens if your drive the wrong way. So if they did it, they basicly dont drive well and you shouldnt take advice from bad drivers.
              BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• Alex-

I sent you an Email at the Battle Version web site email and I havent gotten a reply yet. Just curious if youve had a chance to check your emails over there?? Thanks

Lucas

Comment

• Alex!
                  Whats Up man...
                  Well I've been thinking lately of my engine...Im running a AE92 Bottom w/ 10:7 Compression pistons , 81mm over bore, 7-rib, oil squirters...and a AE86 head...PaceSetter headers, Custom air filter setup...I was thinking if I could be competitive w/ this setup, or a stock AE92 engine...I can get a 20v BlackTop for a really good price but I dont want to go thru the trouble and I really like the 16v...If I run the setup I have now would I be able to be competitive enough, I might run ITB's on it later on and some cams...but right now I would like to know a more experienced drivers thoughts...I know the 16v has good potential, since you Ueo has a 16v but I dont want to spend 15k on building the engine...My suspension is setup already and Im happy with it...I just need to keep practicing but I would like to know if I would be able to get far with this engine...I was gonna put higher compression pistons but since its also one of my daily I didnt want to do that...I have a GZE but plan on putting it in my dads ae86 and he has more of a street setup and he doesn't really like me drifting his car hahaha...Well I would like to hear your opinion on this I might of confused you so I dunno hahaha...

Peace,

Comment

• Hey alex have you ever ridden in an ae86 with a 20v. if so what were your impressions on it? and why did you choose to turbocharge your car instead of keeping the 16v or putting in the 20v?

Comment

• Uhhmmmm.....how did you get so good at Dance Dance Revolution????
                      Ernie Fixmer
                      Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
                      Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

• Hay Alex sup man. I have recently f-ed up my 86. And there was some frame damage. Do you think it would be better off for me to just find a sr5 and do all the change over? Or pay the money to have it fixed? to be honest I am avoiding doing an sr5 from ground up because after I have it down to the bare chassis there is no way I will rebuild it as a stock gts. That would just be a waste of time. lol. Anyway wut do you think?

And yea how did you get so good at dance dance revolution?

Thanks

Comment

• Why is AutoX a waste of money?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ernie
                            Uhhmmmm.....how did you get so good at Dance Dance Revolution????
                            Booney told me you are the para para pardise all time champion?!?!?

Is that true???

hahahaha

Max

Comment

• Originally posted by FC_RAUL
                              Why is AutoX a waste of money?
                              read his bio, he drives on actual tracks, not squirting through cones.

and because you cant brag to your friends about being a cone jockie.

streets of willow in 2 weeks
                              www.speedventures.net

Comment

• I think is b/c is only fun on the 3 minutes that you drive the whole day...

Comment

Working...
                                X