No announcement yet.

White SILEIGHTY STOLEN in San Diego ! please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when did u goto vegas? where was this? and did it have the same rims? thanks

Comment

i saw the car 3 days ago. It was passing by me in the opposite lane. First i noticed the silvia front then i turned my head it had kouki tailights. It had rims same color not sure of design. I did'nt really get good look at it because it was driving past us. to be exact it was driving on sahara ave , lv. though i'm not sure if your same exact car but it looked exactly liked that, it even had the same spoiler.

Comment

^^yeah like i said i could't see the rims at a stopped point we were prolly going 45ish and he was doing like 25 by us in the opposite lane, I do know they were that color though. I did'nt notice the sticker though I just saw it in the blink of an eye.

Comment

dude theres so many white sil 80s all i can say is good luck, besides its probably in pieces all over the country by now.
          what you want to do is check ebay for your parts, if theres 1 seller selling everything off your car, you simply haveto prove it.

rally gt, call the cops on him you douchebag.

Comment

Working...
          X