New England Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zerodrifter
    yeah i drift event would kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Canobie lake park is like rightdwon my street on 28.

hey MazdaRX27282,
    what school do you go to? Oister River?
    I go to Dover
    Last edited by MazdaRX27282; 01-13-2005, 02:36 PM.

Comment

hello, i don't live in New England, but i did till i was 12(now 17) well all my family lives in the south shore of Mass.(Marshfield,Duxbury, Kingston) I'll be visiting my cousin during spring break, and wondered if i could possibly tag along, God i wish i could hit up some of those hilly roads right now, too bad i'm not driving up, or i'd show you guys what the supra can do, lol.
      And does anyone know anything about this canobie lake park thing, cause i told my cousin and he wants to drive in it.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRX27282
        I go to Dover
        I have a lake house not far from nottingham and i know some people who go to oaster river around there. It's bow lake in strafford. you know of the place?

Comment

Yea, I kno where that is, I worked on a house with my dad on Bow Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by s-15driftkid
            woburn i used to live in lynn on neptune street by the train tracks . you?.....small world
            dude i lived on oakville street right on the other side of the tracks thats wicked ironic. ive prob seen you around.

Comment

Originally posted by xlets_slidex
              dude i lived on oakville street right on the other side of the tracks thats wicked ironic. ive prob seen you around.
              you can so tell this is a New England post. Instead of hella cool we have wiked!

Comment

you gotta love the accent
                "dude no friggin way, weid you paak tha caa? oh, ova thei, Thats mad random." Maybe thats just Southie. lol

Comment

poop

yeah i was told about the drift event at canobie lake. i dunno if itll happen though, probably wont. that kid was probably just blowin smoke up my a$$, ya know? On another note, anyone want to buy a set of JIC Magic suspension for an s13. its only the rear suspension, let me know.

Comment

yeah there sizle chest, go down ta boiston and pak da caa in da havad yad.

yeah i think is is the south

Comment

What are you queeahs retahded they tow the fkn thing if you do that.

Comment

whats ya' prablem kid? Ya gatta paak that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* when its daak outside. ya *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in wicked stupid guy. lets go drink some pilsnah beah at the bah, will get like wicked shitfaced....wow we really do sound like a bunch of *Censored**Censored**Censored* holes dont we? God bless New England!

Comment

I don't drift but i'm down for any touge session, or autocross/track days.

Comment

so whats up, this thread has been dead for about 9 years, is there still gonna be a drift event at canobie, cuz im gettin an SR installed this saturday and id love to get it sideways in the spring. Cant do it on the streets (damn police) lol! But anyways, any new news about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Drift
                              so whats up, this thread has been dead for about 9 years, is there still gonna be a drift event at canobie, cuz im gettin an SR installed this saturday and id love to get it sideways in the spring. Cant do it on the streets (damn police) lol! But anyways, any new news about that?
                              i think the Canobie thing is just a rumor. Just think, who around here would sponcer something like that? My opinion, nothing more. I would love to see that event happen though. Walmart and Manchester are no fun alone.

Comment

true statement

yeah, im gettin kinda sick of gettin sideways in *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in parking lots, then leavin like 15 minutes later cuz the cops are all over the place. granted its illegal, but i would love to see a sponsored event, or even someone with a skid pad that would have some sort of a release waiver goin on that we could practice our dori on. i dunno, i guess its back to back streets and warehouse districts...

Comment

Working...
                                X