No announcement yet.

New England Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell Yeah Carlos!!!, SR20 in 1 week man. Its gonna be sick! I have to work most of this week with Brian, so i can get my gas lines and powersteering and maybe my wheelbearing fixed on my FC. Getting rear toes elims would be going a little over board lol but that would be sweet! but hell yeah, we can still go down to Luus on thursday and check on the how the whole swap is doing. Dude Ben is the man. and maybe brian can take out Hanks S14 with the SR20 and show you how like it runs and shiz. yeah, after seeing your red top SR brian is gonna start saving his money like crazy so hes gonna just get the red top instead of the black top.By then i will have a full TII RX-7 swap lol hopefully. But i might just fix-up my FC and sell it to get a Black or silver TII. Buy yeah, its deffinatly gonna kick azz when your car is up and running!

Comment

~~~~~silence~~~~~ lol!

Comment

yah this thread is a high low, we all still need to meet up. Hope your tubing issue works out carlos.

Comment

Just checking in as a NE drifter. All I have right now is a FF commuter car, but I'm working on getting something real. I'd be up for checking out events and eventually participating.

Comment

well the tubing issue is solved, thanks. lol. but yeah we really need to meet up. maybe we can all go down to jersey for an event or sumthin. i dunno. well lets keep in touch guys, we gotta do sumthin...

Comment

Hey DorifutoEVO, my parents live in Ridgefield, I went to school at Abbott Tech. What car are you running now?

Comment

holy hell!

finally,some drift action in new england,hard drive live is coming to massachusetts(gilette stadium) in july,if no one believes me go to the newest issue of import tuner,its the first page of the section titled "four one one"....and im sure many people know what hard drive live is by now

Comment

For all you New England drifters out there here is your chance to score a great deal! 1989 Toyota MR-2 S/C 5-speed right in Pawtucket, RI!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEBI%3AIT

130,00 miles, runs good! I work at Cisco's if anyone wants to shoot by to buy some performance upgrades or shoot the breeeze. My name is Tim.

Comment

ah crap!! our beloved new england drift page has become an advertising scam! Cmon buys, lets show em what were made of! (proceeds to beat up computer with a bat)

Comment

Hey guys,whats up? New to this forum,but been drifting for a while now..... So anyway, wanted to know if you guys have heard of the EastCoastDrifters, we had some practice days last year, and now we have a full schedule of events this year...was anyone here at Canaan last year???? that was us doing the practice day there. No events there this year,but at least two at Adirondack speedway as of right now, with more to come(plus going to Jersey,and Penn. among other places this year) check out the site at
                      www.EastCoastDrifters.com

OH yeah forgot to mention,we are out of the Saratoga/Lake George region of NY, not really new england,but close

Comment

Originally posted by DriftFC4fun
                        Hey guys,whats up? New to this forum,but been drifting for a while now..... So anyway, wanted to know if you guys have heard of the EastCoastDrifters, we had some practice days last year, and now we have a full schedule of events this year...was anyone here at Canaan last year???? that was us doing the practice day there. No events there this year,but at least two at Adirondack speedway as of right now, with more to come(plus going to Jersey,and Penn. among other places this year) check out the site at
                        www.EastCoastDrifters.com

OH yeah forgot to mention,we are out of the Saratoga/Lake George region of NY, not really new england,but close
                        holy monkey crap! your site is finally changing! i was going to make to your event last year in Nh but i never made it . Keep up posted!!

Comment

wow,ecd has fuinally updated theyre site
                          niiiiice...now ....get it running.i wont be able to sleep till its done,ya,you gotta have more events outside of NY otherwise you should call it NY drifters

Comment

Hey guys, sorry about bringing back an old thread, I just figured it was better to bring this one back then start a new one. Im just droping in as a "New England Drifter", heh. I have an 88 Starion that I am hauling over for the spring of 06. I would love to go hook up with you guys some time. My friend has a Turbo II and we are both dieing to get into, or start, the non existant NE Drift scene.

If anyone want's to talk drop be a line on aim at "GNR Racer"

-Casey L

Comment

Hey guys,
                              I'm Caseys friend and i live in Haverhill, MA. I drive a 1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II, with minor mods. Its faster than his starion though... I am very interested in creating a drift scene here in New England, but i dont think its going to be very easy. I would like to meet up with some guys that are local to me to see their cars, watch their skills, and try to learn how to drift. I have only had my liscence for a year so i am very inexperienced. I need to practice but have nowhere to go so i can. I read on the second page about somewhere in Manchester where we can bring cones and drift around and would like to meet up with some people up there and have a fun day of drifting.

My mods are as follows:
                              3 Inch Racing Beat DP
                              3 Inch Custom DP back exhaust
                              K&N Intake
                              255LPH Fuel Pump
                              Vented Cross-drilled rotors

SOON:
                              Ported wastegate (i'm hitting fuel cut)
                              Rtek 1.7 ECU
                              720cc Secondary injectors

I will be ready to do some real drifting by spring '06 and would be interested in getting a club or team setup and all ready to start soon after the snow melts. Please Email me at ImprezaSTi01@msn.com or talk to me on aim at goober259 as me and Casey would be glad to meet up sometime before the snow just to check out cars and go for a cruise...maybe a little drifting.

Thanks,
                              -Matt

Comment

Hey, I am all in for it. I drive an 83 RX-7 setup as an SM2 race car, and a Celica ST205 (which gets put back on the road starting next week). My aim s/n is hkenshin17, if you wanna arrainge a meet I would be there. Also to note I am planning a meet on Dec 17th at the Rockingham Mall or the Park accross the street. Here is a brief list of mods for both cars:

RX-7:
                                Custom 465cfm carb
                                2.5" straight pipes
                                lightened by 250lbs

Celica:
                                Stock 3sgte bored 1mm over
                                Wiseco Race pistons
                                HKS Cams
                                hybrid T04 turbo
                                HKS EVC3
                                Ported and polished head
                                HKS Intake