ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Pfeiffer Takes 1st Place in the Need for Speed Underground Launch Party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its about time u out grew that Eighty6 and bumped up
    that's got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. He didn't "outgrow" the AE86, but its very difficult to financially sponsor yourself in a series. the RS*R car is already set up and everything is paid for. Money says if alex had any car to choose for 2005 FD, it'd be his SC300 then his AE86 (finances allowing).

Comment

damn, you could actually win something at a drift event!!!! how much money was it? i would've took it took the 350z depending on how much money it was

Comment

just seen the videos, i can't wait for the Japan vs. U.S!!!!

(s2k vs. jasper vid)why the hell is that guy on the damn phone when you have alex p. drifting 20 feet away from you. idiot!

i really like ken gushi but why does he keep crashing? is He that crazy?

Comment

Great runs Alex, you nailed down the primary goal of any good driver - don't hit sh*t. Your runs were clean and tidy, and you've definitely made a good show for yourself.

And OH240SE, you make me embarassed to be an Ohioan. Sam started out in ice racing in Scandinavia, then started drifting for the hell of it with Team Jasper. That when Dodge decided they wanted to start a drifting program they chose to hire him on as a driver is not some mass-conspiracy to buy victories in professional drifting, but was a smart move by a well-funded and well-organized racing team to get a driver who has experience in both a racing and a drifting enviroment, and as such can give good setup feedback, do good publicity appearances (such as his interview on Wind Tunnel) and most importantly WIN.

Sam is doing his job, admirably. You don't think he's a good drifter, and don't think the Mopar Viper is a good drift car? Prove it. Beat them. It's been proven this year that it can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Octagon
            Great runs Alex, you nailed down the primary goal of any good driver - don't hit sh*t. Your runs were clean and tidy, and you've definitely made a good show for yourself.

And OH240SE, you make me embarassed to be an Ohioan. Sam started out in ice racing in Scandinavia, then started drifting for the hell of it with Team Jasper. That when Dodge decided they wanted to start a drifting program they chose to hire him on as a driver is not some mass-conspiracy to buy victories in professional drifting, but was a smart move by a well-funded and well-organized racing team to get a driver who has experience in both a racing and a drifting enviroment, and as such can give good setup feedback, do good publicity appearances (such as his interview on Wind Tunnel) and most importantly WIN.

Sam is doing his job, admirably. You don't think he's a good drifter, and don't think the Mopar Viper is a good drift car? Prove it. Beat them. It's been proven this year that it can be done.

Boy, some of u guys get bent out of shape at the slightest things.
            As for the subject of the viper... That car is far too outmatching to the competition. Its like comparing a Rotweiler to a Yorkshire. I never said he wasn't a good driver, people on here like to take things out of context. I just hate his car. As for my quote about "Bumping up and outgrowing" Dude was getting stomped by that viper, I hated watching vids of him doing everything he could in that eighty6 to keep up with that blasted mopar monster and it just not being enough. I'm glad he's figured out how to drive that car, if u remember the past video of him driving an S2000 he crashing right into the GTO.

Sheesh, I dont know why i'm posting this on here anyway.
            Last edited by OH240SE; 10-27-2004, 11:12 AM.

Comment

congratulations alex

Comment

Originally posted by DriftingNewbie
                The GTO looked better in both runs in the second round IMO. But im not a judge.
                on the very last run the gto lost angle at the begining of the 3 turn

Comment

Yo Alex congrats dude, did you take the cash or the Z? Looking forward to meeting you at SEMA.

Peace!!

Comment

time and time again alex has proven that he's the pimp daddy.

sponsors should sign this man for '05 quick before he quits drifting and finds a real job. hehe.

Comment

I think Ken crashed because he lost 3rd gear in the semis when he was matched up with Hiro Sumida's 86. From the engine sound, it seemed Ken shifted to 4th from 2nd on the big bank. He had to initiate the drift in 4th and that was a little too fast. He was very close to hitting the wall in the semis already.

Anyhow, congrats to Alex. He was awesome that night.

Alex: It sucked that Samuel didn't show up or I would have matched up with you... I was really looking forward to tandem with you that night.
                      Hubert Young
                      KORE 8 Films

Comment

Thank you all for the props. Makes the win feel better.

Overall that was a pretty strange night. I was so happy to see Ernie in a car that finally didnt break. Hiro was rocking that ae86, very impressive. Hubert, you did get better too, seemed like you may have lost the fear of that wall and stoped looking at it so much.

I'm probably going to take the money. Think if i get the 350 then id have to travel with the car on my own expence to shows with it. That and id have to pay the taxes. I cant afford that or the insurance on it. Its better to get some money then have to pay some money.
                        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

go alex!

Comment

Congrats Alex.

I would suggest taking the money.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer

Overall that was a pretty strange night. I was so happy to see Ernie in a car that finally didnt break. Hiro was rocking that ae86, very impressive. Hubert, you did get better too, seemed like you may have lost the fear of that wall and stoped looking at it so much.

I'm probably going to take the money. Think if i get the 350 then id have to travel with the car on my own expence to shows with it. That and id have to pay the taxes. I cant afford that or the insurance on it. Its better to get some money then have to pay some money.
                              You could have taken it then sold it for more money. Then paid the taxes...

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer

Take the car, i'll give you 20k for it. I'm really glad that see you getting what you deserve Alex. Your an incredible driver bro, finally all that hard work is paying off.

Congrats from me and Bern.

Comment

Working...
                                X