ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Pfeiffer Takes 1st Place in the Need for Speed Underground Launch Party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats mang. That's some rad stuff.

B-Wurm

Comment

Nice job alex and congrats!! I love the angle you get on the final round, the first run when you cant see anything for a while and then you come out! Again congrats and id say take the cash. Good luck in the jap. vrs. us d1 event!

Tim

Comment

Cant you take the car and sell it?

Comment

I really wish i could just take the car. They have some kinda contract worked out so that i would have to apear with the car at a few events. Not sure if that would work out. Or if id get payed or reimbersed. We will see soon.
          BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Oh well if thats the case then yeah take the money hehehe. Do I smell 2JZ swap into the SC?? hehehe

Comment

Yo alex, mark arcenal here.. first off, congrats dude. now i know why you wanted to drive my s2 at the ea thing last year... lol

anyways, take the money.. you know you should. too much politics, taxes (15k! cause it was a prize) and a year in crap shows travelling. and oh, you can't sell the car at least for a couple of years, from what i hear at ea. tax on 10k cash is like 5k.

(it's funny how a bunch of peeps on here say you should build your own car.. don't you guys know he develops his own parts and was a mechanic for s-car-go and used to mechanic for some porsche team? )

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
              Cant you take the car and sell it?

Comment

Congrats on the victory Alex.

I just saw the videos on RS-R's site. I was supposed to go to that event but I couldn't make it.

What I wanna know is who was driving the Jasper Supra?

Can anyone who was there fill me in?

Comment

In the supra was Tyler (in know ill butcher his last name if i tried to spell it). He is an old friend of mine from nor cal. He was working at Russel Racing school when i was there. He is still highly involved in the racing world and is a great driver. He has done everything from F2000 in europe, baja 1000 a couple times, even a few american le mans races.
                  BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Is your friend Tyler the same person that invented the GTech performance meter? Because I always see that Jasper Supra in their advertisements, unless that is a different Supra and Im mistaken

Comment

From all of us here in NorCal- Congrats Alex! Glad to see you out there kicking *Censored**Censored**Censored* and taking names.

Byron

Comment

Alex no offense cause your awesome, But i do think that Rhys did win that round the first time around and they really shouldn't have done this one more time crap. Now dont think im hating opn the fact that they run them again if its too close to call. Im not i think its great but what i dont like is when they do it almost every time.

The only time they don't do it now is if someone spins or crashes into the wall! Its madness even when there is a clear winner and loser they still do it. Like the first round with Taka, he wasn't even close to Alex. That first time around alex was a Clear winner but noooo... they had to run them again.

Well dont mind me im just venting....

Comment

Piner,
                          I agree that they do too many one more times.

Comment

hey alex great job out there... you looked real smooth through the corners . I'm gonna have to go with what piner said , they played out the "one more time" deal a bit too much...

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
                              Congratulations to ALEX PFEIFFER!!!

Question... Why does RS*R get all the credit? Alex was driving the car... I figure the drivers make the cars...

You deserve it man...
                              man you say this all the time. And every time you do i want to beat the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of you. The driver is that last key to the car and can make and break the setup. If a car is setup like crap and you have tsuchiya or andretti driving it, it will still blow. The car needs to be set up right and the RS*R s2k is set up great its going to beat down on the dodge viper if it is driven next year.

but congrats i just had to rant. In a all car sports the choice of car and set up is extremly important.

Comment

But on the same token if you have a Fully setup dream drift car and like my 8 year old brother driving it or my redneck mudding buddy go out there it doesn't matter how hard they try they'll probly get at best last place. The Driver is more important than the setup.

A good driver can work around a bad setup, thats what makes them a Good driver. Doesn't matter the car doesn't matter the setup a good driver will find a way to perform respectivly maybe not win but at least do better than someone who cant drive with a dream setup.

Comment

Working...
                                X