Crazy Soarers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkstar
    I don't like the skirts on that one. I would prefer more straight ones. I think they'd suit the old Soarer better. It's still a nice one tough.
    Ok man...VTEC is a great invention BTW, 'wish my Honda had it...

Comment

Going totally off the topic now...

I personally like Toyota's VVTi engines, and I don't like VTEC Hondas - I wonder why? Anyway, I think that oldschool Hondas with non-VTEC engines were nicer, like the D16A9-powered cars... Some guys say that those engines are nice base powerplants for being turbo'd.
      Last edited by Darkstar; 12-05-2004, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I like my turbos over vtec any day of the week.

Comment

who cares about hondas....this is a soarer disscution.....and keep umm coming guys these things kick @$$!!!!!.....i want one soo bad

Comment

it's not crazy but it's mine

Comment

Ok...You guys are touchy for one thing thats off topic...Backing track now, Would you guys prefer a 1UZ-FE Soarer or a 2JZ-GE one?

Comment

2jz-get....thats the way to go!

Comment

Whats with that weird looking oil cooler/ intercooler type thing on the yellow soarer?

Comment

Even though I like turbo, but I like the sound of a V8, it's like a Japanese mucsle car...

Comment

Originally posted by Velvet
                      Whats with that weird looking oil cooler/ intercooler type thing on the yellow soarer?
                      oil cooler

Comment

was this car ever sold in the states as something else (soarer=sc300)
                        Attached Files

Comment

I dont get that oil cooler setup either I see a lot of pix from Japan with the same setup..I had a monster oil cooler (32")on mine, but it was behind the bumper

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
                            I dont get that oil cooler setup either I see a lot of pix from Japan with the same setup..I had a monster oil cooler (32")on mine, but it was behind the bumper
                            lol thats just for style, most of the time on bozo cars they arent even connected

Comment

my mz21 still pretty stock can anybody tell me any sites with bodykits for the mz/gz20 soarer?? finding it hard to find a kit or does anyone no of another car with similar dimensions and shape s13 maybe?? so i can modify a front bumper etc. to suit

do-luck do a nice kit but bit to pricey for me
                              Attached Files

Comment

can u guys post up some VIP style soarers, they rock!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X