ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your FAITH if you dont use common sense!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your FAITH if you dont use common sense!

This is a horrible faith, If you don't use your common sense!
    Attached Files

this
    Attached Files

Comment

and this
      Attached Files

Comment

this is worse
        Attached Files

Comment

That sucks. Dont be stupid people.

Comment

Damn, that really does suck!

Comment

OMG final destination 3

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                this is worse
                is that red stuff i see on the right blood?

Comment

Originally posted by Atimus
                  is that red stuff i see on the right blood?
                  yes.How do you get the guardrail splitting your car perfectly.

Comment

i don't see an entry point of where the guardrail would actually go into the car.

guardrails are meant to give way when hit; they were made to slow you down or stop you goin in a ditch or over a hill and only are suppose to cause minor damage. that guardrail doesn't look like it even bent. on the inside it is a little bit, but the speed that civic had to hit it from that guardrail would've been toast...i'ma call fake on this one...

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                      i don't see an entry point of where the guardrail would actually go into the car.

guardrails are meant to give way when hit; they were made to slow you down or stop you goin in a ditch or over a hill and only are suppose to cause minor damage. that guardrail doesn't look like it even bent. on the inside it is a little bit, but the speed that civic had to hit it from that guardrail would've been toast...i'ma call photoshop on this
                      Well. All guardrails have an end to it. He hit dead smack at the edge of the guadrail and just skewered the car end to end. Yuck. Yes I believe that's blood.

Comment

I believe the term you are looking for is Fate. Not faith. I don't have any faith in that one.

Comment

Im gonna call fake on this one too. There would be way much more blood where the guard rail goes through the cabin. It goes straight through the steering wheel, so it would go straight through the driver also. Also, I don't think that's possible. Maybe in a Geo, but not a Honda. Guardrails aren't that strong. If it is real then that person is very lucky they don't have a guardrail through their body.

Comment

If that is real.. that is horrible

Comment

RE:

Originally posted by Misthael
                              Im gonna call fake on this one too. There would be way much more blood where the guard rail goes through the cabin. It goes straight through the steering wheel, so it would go straight through the driver also. Also, I don't think that's possible. Maybe in a Geo, but not a Honda. Guardrails aren't that strong. If it is real then that person is very lucky they don't have a guardrail through their body.
                              If he was speeding, and hit it dead on, sure it could happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X