No announcement yet.

You all gonna love this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The S2000 lacks more torque than the rotary engines.
    UGH!!! SPOILED TOTALLY SPOILED!! That must be FWD right?
    Transversed engines are almost always FWD or FWD bias.

Comment

That license plate doesn't have to be seen, just has to be there.

As for the LS1 swap, I agree. I'd do an LS1 over a 20b anyday. An LS1 weighs in less than a 13B. Don't know how it would do in that Hachi though. That would be quite interesting. I like that Honda setup. I think it's cool. I'd drive it most quickly.

Comment

i love it, id drive it any time

Comment

Originally posted by 2years180sx
          UGH!!! SPOILED TOTALLY SPOILED!! That must be FWD right?

BAKA!!!! S2000s are RWD. Dont Trip cuz its a Vtec

Comment

thats cool. the S2000 has an INCREDIBLE engine.

Comment

yeah I saw that in a drift tengoku or was it in option 2 they also had an sr powered one too it was f'in crazy

Comment

so are u pig?i think it is very nicely executed got any numbers on it?also fu--c-k it if the man cant see it ,better for quick getaways .

Comment

Theres a Sr20 power'd 8-6 in the D1 pushing out about 450 hp, it came in 23rd place in the 2002-2003 season.. the season that ueo won

Comment

Woops.... i didnt think it was a motor outta a S2000. Thats about the only honda I like. I wasnt thinking.... just typing... sorry. My dad and I drove a S2000. We drove it hard. That thing revs to the moon!

Comment

Originally posted by nrgdrft
                      so are u pig?i think it is very nicely executed got any numbers on it?also fu--c-k it if the man cant see it ,better for quick getaways .
                      ....?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth

As for the LS1 swap, I agree. I'd do an LS1 over a 20b anyday. An LS1 weighs in less than a 13B. Don't know how it would do in that Hachi though. That would be quite interesting. I like that Honda setup. I think it's cool. I'd drive it most quickly.
                        NO 13b is lighter then the LS1

Comment

Schweet! Thats what happens when u got an industry to support the hobbies....Japan rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth

You serious? LS1 weighs less than a 13B? I thought it was the other way around. I've had thought about an LS1-powered, FD3S drift car. An LS6 w/ a few bolt ons, headers, exhaust and cam would be even meaner. Talk about staying sideways damn!
                            Last edited by nightracer; 01-11-2004, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Just noticed a few ppl talking about an SR20DET powered 86 in the D1GP.
                              Originally posted by nightracer
                              I've seen AE86s drifted with both motor swaps and they did quite well.
                              That car was showed in Option 88. I have it and I can make a video of it later. No capture card right now.

Comment

That car and those pics are about 2 years old. Nice car but its aint for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X