No announcement yet.

You all gonna love this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOD DAMN! thats cool, but honda im kind of iffy about...

Comment

Sorry Drifting180sx. 13b with turbos is 40 lbs heavier than the LS1. The LS1 is aluminum block. You also free up more side to side room in the engine bay with the LS1 swap than the 13B twin set up.

Hinson supercars touring 7 with the LS1 weighed in at 2831 lbs with 50/50 weight dist. That car does autocross events and runs 11.4 at 120 mph at the track with the stock 7 rear end. That's with stock heads and a mild cam.

You don't change handling at all doing the swap.

Comment

somewhere there was a clip of a 20b powered 86 that vidio opt. did. It fukin flew all 600 hp of it, left the vid-opt boys in the dust.

Comment

You know whats cool about that car? It uses the AP1 digital gauages.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
            somewhere there was a clip of a 20b powered 86 that vidio opt. did. It fukin flew all 600 hp of it, left the vid-opt boys in the dust.
            is this the one you're talking about????

http://www.vosko.net/media/rotary/3%20Rotor%20AE86.asf

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
              Sorry Drifting180sx. 13b with turbos is 40 lbs heavier than the LS1. The LS1 is aluminum block. You also free up more side to side room in the engine bay with the LS1 swap than the 13B twin set up.

Hinson supercars touring 7 with the LS1 weighed in at 2831 lbs with 50/50 weight dist. That car does autocross events and runs 11.4 at 120 mph at the track with the stock 7 rear end. That's with stock heads and a mild cam.

You don't change handling at all doing the swap.
              Do you know how big an LS 1 motor is? How much does just LS1 motor weigh you never specified how much the motor actually weighs you just said how much the car that has it weighs

Comment

its japan.......people do these swaps eveyday, the s2000 motor swap is common over there ive seen alot of them, sr swaps are common to, there is a sr20det powered hachi here in WA

Comment

That's a cool Tureno. My brother would want it but not me.

Comment

Its been on club4ag for a long time.

It's a cool car but I'd take a mildly built (150HP) 16v over that any day. Power isn't really important to me. Not in this car anyway.

Comment

Keep you ghey as 13bvLS1 out of every thred please.

Comment

My friend showed me the 3 rotor trueno on vhs it was sooooo dope Orido is like "holy crap" hahaha

Comment

Working...
                        X