Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Other Z guys?

Originally posted by Pennyman
    Personally, i like the original Z design myself, while other designs augment and borrow ideas to keep the car "Z like" but all Z's are awesome, for sure. You guys ever wave or flash your highbeams at other Z's? I do!
    I always give the peace sign to my fellow Z enthusiasts

Comment

hey ZDriftGuy31 youre from elk grove? im in elk grove also..what color is your car?

Comment

Hey my cars Silver, well silverish. I've seen you before i know yo bro alejandro. I see you around elk grove some times and ive seen you at EGHS a couple times...haha thats funny, i hella didnt put 2 and 2 together. Damn dude where the hell do you drift at? when i want to practice i usually go to this spot out on bradshaw, and i figure i could go and practice off of watt where the illegals are...you have a better place?

Rob

Comment

ohh man i think i know who you are now..haha..nah man i dont got any places to drift..usually when i do..its late at night when no one is out. haha..but yeah i wish i had a place to practice at.

Comment

o damn we should kick it one night, cuz i dont have anyone else that is remotely into drifting...i can show you some spots ive been looking at and and seeing how i am a total amature and suck. a buddy to practice with would be cool...maybe it'll help me get better! what ever happen to those tips? I thought nissanguy was gonna hook me up with some knowledge! haha

late,

Rob

Comment

just picked up my Z saturday morning...its a 1972 240z..very good n clean condition..check it out..

Comment

yeeaahh my teammate haha..nice car..i wonder who helped you pick that up?..hmmm..haha

Comment

240's look better and better to me ever day...how much did you get it for?

practiced a lil today...spun out a whole bunch...i look at it as a good thing...

rob

where the hell do you get those lil avatar cars at? I WANT ONE!!! lol

Comment

check out this http://www.50mb.net/~hiroko/drift/sozainissan.htm

link to the little pics for your advitar. if you want a hand with the translation altavista's translator works pretty well. you can also replace the nissan with other brand names sozaitoyota.htm for example for other cars.

Comment

thanks! haha how convinient they dont have Z31 Z31's defenetly get the shaft for some reason...wheres the love?

Comment

any rust in that Z? Body looks good.... and interior..

how much did ya pay? Any rust on the underbody? Engine ok?
                        RoundTop carbs?

Comment

Originally posted by PrOxLaMuS© S30
                          any rust in that Z? Body looks good.... and interior..

how much did ya pay? Any rust on the underbody? Engine ok?
                          RoundTop carbs?
                          yeah..theres some rust..not much tho..pretty clean i think..only major rust problem i found was in the engine bay underneath where the battery goes..picked it up for 300..underbody is pretty clean..engine just has a blown gasket..but *d r i f t swift* and i are in the process of fixing that right now..were replacing all the gaskets n such..should be havin it up n runnin by next week..and yeah..round top carbs..

Comment

Whoa

$300? Wow, lucky you. I payed $1,800 3 years ago for my 280Z, and it turned out to be quite a fixer-upper, but it did run, hehe. Nice job man.

Comment

well i guess im a lucky kid too, i also got mine for $300 hehe i think the guy wanted 600-700 i dont think he knew what he had..after me and my dad picked it up we found out it was all swapped out 2.8 motor, 5speed, r200 all it needed was a paintjob

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                                X