Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okis14 View Post
    Ryan simmons = Gary Simmons
    I've been getting mixed up with Gary Lang all weekend.
    ryan lang?

:P

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
      Wait, so did Hogan get a license or a provisional?
      provisional, he only made top16

Comment

were you there mike? dont know what you look like, and i didn't talk much to people i didnt know.

Comment

my original reason for going to was picking up my truck i pull my trailer with as it was giogn to be fixed by last friday.

then they tell me its several more weeks. wasnt worth spending time/money i dont have to hang out. so i watched tv, played guitar hero and command and conquer all weekend. and read the internet.

chryslers waranty program blows butt.

Comment

Photo Journalist for the newspapers was covering the event in Laughlin. Here is the link to his gallery.

http://mangumphoto.smugmug.com/galle...59/1/109435148

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
              ryan lang?

:P
              "My name is Simmonnnnnnnnn"

Comment

So did alot of drivers that qualified not make it? I just noticed a bunch of the alternates were competing this last weekend. Did Pat compete?

Comment

Originally posted by hillkill View Post
                  So did alot of drivers that qualified not make it? I just noticed a bunch of the alternates were competing this last weekend. Did Pat compete?
                  Yeah, Pat competed. The Top 20 minus the 4 who got licenses on Saturday competed Sunday against FD or 0 point drivers.

The Top 16 from the 32 got either provisionals or full licenses upon placement during tandem elims.

Comment

Originally posted by hillkill View Post
                    Yes, i got to drive. It was a lot of fun, but i just was having an off day on Saturday and Sunday and didnt do well. I was facing a lot of suspension/car troubles and personal driving issues this weekend so i didnt get a license, but next time I will. I'm tearing down the car now, so hopefully i'll be able to fix any and all things wrong with it for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BenR View Post

There were some damned good drivers that did not get their liscenses yesterday.
                      Thats true and all, but most of the drivers who didnt make the top 20 for Sunday didnt make it because they crashed. From what I heard there were a drivers who got there provisionals because there car was in shape to make top 16.

Comment

A HUUUUUUUUUGE thanks to the ProAm Drift staff, the State of AZ, and the Laughlin Rally organizers for making this event happen. The facility was great, and I know a lot of people had a lot of fun throughout the weekend.

Congrats to all the drivers who got licenses. There were some tough battles both Saturday and Sunday, and we're very excited for the 2007 season.

EverythingDrift.com was there shooting event coverage, and is working with a handful of media outlets to get publicity for everyone who was involved during the weekend. Stay tuned, we will announce shortly where our coverage is headed.

in the mean time, we also updated our site check it ou

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift View Post
                          A HUUUUUUUUUGE thanks to the ProAm Drift staff, the State of AZ, and the Laughlin Rally organizers for making this event happen. The facility was great, and I know a lot of people had a lot of fun throughout the weekend.

Congrats to all the drivers who got licenses. There were some tough battles both Saturday and Sunday, and we're very excited for the 2007 season.

EverythingDrift.com was there shooting event coverage, and is working with a handful of media outlets to get publicity for everyone who was involved during the weekend. Stay tuned, we will announce shortly where our coverage is headed.

in the mean time, we also updated our site check it ou
                          Double that! It was a good times weekend!!

Comment

the pro am event was probably the most fun i've ever had at an event. they did an amazing job making us feel like we were at a big boy event, gave us a crowd, a fun track, lots of seat time, 3 days of driving, a town that was happy we were there every step of the way, ect.

THANKS PROAM!.

Comment

I just wanted to say thanks to all the volunteers making the event happen. We wouldn't be anything without you guys and gals.

Comment

Originally posted by andysapp View Post
                                I think Doug is one of the most deserving people in this sport right now. I'm sooo so stoked for him!!!
                                GO DOUG!!1
                                Originally posted by Al View Post
                                oh yeah he does!
                                Originally posted by Rhoad Racing View Post
                                I couldn't agree more!
                                he's truly an asset to the sport
                                Thanks Ya'll....
                                I think we all can agree that we all get better as we all push each other at our little events... and everybody that I've been around for the past 2 years have been "laying it out" on each and every run... My small amount of success is a tribute to all of Ya'll..... Thank You!!!!!!
                                DV

PS: if anybody has any good pics of the Mustang, could you please forward them....? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X