My Z, finally RB25 power. Yay photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Z, finally RB25 power. Yay photos.

Got my car back 2 days ago. My brother at Top Hat and his crew hooked it up for me. Got some other stuff to do, R200 diff still sitting in the storage unit, front mount being designed since the hood mechanism is in the way of piping and some new wider rear wheels but for the winter i'm stoked.

Pretty fast for running all stock stuff.

That thing wants Boso pipes and a huge sixgun start on the hood.
    I must visit geogia where shXX happens.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron View Post
      That thing wants Boso pipes and a huge sixgun start on the hood.
      I must visit geogia where shXX happens.
      Haha Boso pipes are bomb. Little outside of the front mounted oil cooler action would hook up as well.

Comment

your car looks crazy! what size are your rims though? The fenders dwarf the wheels.

Comment

loks great man cant wait to see it finished

Comment

can we get a butt shot please?

Comment

The rims are 7s in the front and 7 in the rear, ugh. It's tough to get them to the very edge of the flares because the person who made them put square tubing as reinforcements so the tubing is .5 inches on the inside. The rears are a difference story though and a much wider rim can be used. I will go with 8's in the front and 10's in the rear soon as I either sell the Panasports or order 2 more for the rear.

Here's an older shot of it from the rear. While it was in the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth View Post
                The rims are 7s in the front and 7 in the rear, ugh. It's tough to get them to the very edge of the flares because the person who made them put square tubing as reinforcements so the tubing is .5 inches on the inside. The rears are a difference story though and a much wider rim can be used. I will go with 8's in the front and 10's in the rear soon as I either sell the Panasports or order 2 more for the rear.
                those are 17s?? should look insane with some wider rims.

Comment

Originally posted by Toycoma View Post
                  those are 17s?? should look insane with some wider rims.
                  Nah, they are 16x7s. I wish they were 17s. Drool.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth View Post
                    Nah, they are 16x7s. I wish they were 17s. Drool.
                    hmmm, 17x9 +0 front 18x10 +15 out back would be the awesome or what ever offset would fit.

Comment

I never thought a Z can look so hideous no matter what you do to it.

I was wrong.

Comment

Al, if you aren't joking you should be banned.

Ghost, that is the sexiest beast ever! I remember seeing it when you first got it and damn man! Just need spacers in the rear, I'm lovin the RB25, looks clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
                          I never thought a Z can look so hideous no matter what you do to it.

I was wrong.
                          The nerve of some fvcking people. I never thought a car could be crashed so many times and have its driver remained sponsored.
                          Last edited by GaijinSmash; 11-22-2006, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GaijinSmash View Post
                            The nerve of some fvcking people. I never thought a car could be crashed so many times and have its driver remained sponsored.
                            You really need to becareful how you talk to me on the forum, I don't appreciate it. Tone down the disrespect. I dont know where you are from but around here, we dont tolerate that. Don't even reply to this and shut your mouth.

Consider yourself warned.

Comment

Alright, I agree. Uncalled for, and I apologize. But for some of the lashings you dish out, you'd think you yourself might be a bit thicker-skinned.

Sorry to thread-jack. Beautiful S30. I've been contemplating picking up one myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X