No announcement yet.

DRIFT AVENGERS Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man, I wish I still lived in socal so it would be easier to keep up with the funnies.

Comment

• Originally posted by markyd0s View Post
      If your ganna call somebody out acting all brave and sh!t you do it in person not in the internet on some drifting forum.

Give me a time and a place then, I don't need to act brave. People that know me know know the Bizzle face, Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Driftallstars View Post
        Even though this post is interesting to read. If i may make a suggestion to all the avengers. Just shut it. put all your money in the mouth and lock it up. Dr Z said he was a doer. In my experience the sayers always ruin it for the doers. All the time wasted on the post could have been effort marketing towards a more positive image. This post started out about a promo video. The video was just "ok". It didnt really tell a story or represent the avengers as it should have. Constructive criticism is intended to help one achieve their goals. so take it with a pinch of salt. Meaning to accept it but to maintain a degree of skepticism. This forum will give you its opinion but you have to back it with facts or its just hearsay. I wish you guys the best of luck and hope to see some more serious actions taken in the future.

Sorry the video wasn't up to par, Formula-D requested video of myself to see how my driving is. The main reason for the post was to get to Formula-D board members in hopes of getting my license. Just got the phone call from Jim Liaw and I was denied so you all can smile and be happy now. Looks like drift for fun and race to race.

The next video we post, will do our best to make a quality video....
        I really dig Ken Block's videos, he always has the coolest visuals!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
          It's not her place to say nor her right and when it comes to business, it's just plain unprofessional. This isn't politics, it's DRIFTING. You should never be proud of something like that.
          When companies cost her money out of her own pocket book and have hidden agendas, it becomes her business. She is a car owner involved in the sport, look Formula-1 just had a dispute with team owners and Flavio Briatore made some serious accusations towards the FIA. Racing is politics, the sooner you learn that you will have a better understanding for what really goes on in the world.

I hate it BTW and have spent my whole life trying to make it in racing legitimately. You guys would be pretty suprised at the stuff that goes down, why don't you check Joey Lagano's family background. He just won his first nascar cup race at 19 years young. He seems like a good kid and I do not know him personally but I do know the only reason he is in that seat is because of money. Check out who Joey's father is and how much money he has. There are alot of stuff that happens that public are blinded by just like the daily news and our own goverment.

Comment

• We all know about politics and the behind the scene activities. That's not the problem. Every single entity has politics involved in it.

The problem we have is that Drift Avengers have come on this forum and publicly accused D1 of scandal, corruption, drug abuse, etc....Then say they have proof and will reveal the truth very soon..Then absolutley nothing..

You guys made our ears perk up to listen and all we hear now is static....

Comment

• Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
              Sorry the video wasn't up to par, Formula-D requested video of myself to see how my driving is. The main reason for the post was to get to Formula-D board members in hopes of getting my license. Just got the phone call from Jim Liaw and I was denied so you all can smile and be happy now. Looks like drift for fun and race to race.

The next video we post, will do our best to make a quality video....
              I really dig Ken Block's videos, he always has the coolest visuals!
              You're drifting for fun and racing to race because you didn't make the cut....I don't think all this drama helped you guys either. FD doesn't want someone who qualified 48th b*tching and moaning why he didn't make the Top 32.....

Are you guys going to talk crap about FD now because they denied you? Don't do it because they have a lot of supporters on this forum....

Comment

• I miss the Land Ho days w/ Terry & Bryan where we got free Red Bull and people cared about things like who won "most improved" for the day and the majority of the drama involved mustangs and fences.

was much less stressful and more about drifting than this nonsense will ever be.

Comment

• !?

Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
                  Give me a time and a place then, I don't need to act brave. People that know me know know the Bizzle face, Lol.
                  Give me a time and a place!? Your funny dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                    You're drifting for fun and racing to race because you didn't make the cut....I don't think all this drama helped you guys either. FD doesn't want someone who qualified 48th b*tching and moaning why he didn't make the Top 32.....

Are you guys going to talk crap about FD now because they denied you? Don't do it because they have a lot of supporters on this forum....
                    Listen, I am not here to bad mouth, your the one who just bad mouthed me in your statement. You can ask Terence Jenkins of D-1, I never once bitched or complained when he told me I did not make the cut. Maybe I am not as good a drifter as I would like to be but I go out there, have fun and give it my best effort. Yes, I am disapointed that Formula-D feels I do not deserve a shot at competeting at the professional level but that is the decision they made I will haft to live with it. There are alot of talented professional racecar drivers who have told me I belong in racing, I truly believe in my heart I do and so I am gonna continue to race. Ruth supports me and flying to England to take a shot at my childhood dreams of Formula racing. So, this is where my cards have landed and this is the direction the universe has taken me. The Drift Avengers will continue to drift and will find our place in drifting.

Comment

We all know about politics and the behind the scene activities. That's not the problem. Every single entity has politics involved in it.

The problem we have is that Drift Avengers have come on this forum and publicly accused D1 of scandal, corruption, drug abuse, etc....Then say they have proof and will reveal the truth very soon..Then absolutley nothing..

You guys made our ears perk up to listen and all we hear now is static....
                      Ruth will not disclose names because she has been given privleged information and it is up to the person/persons to to come out when they are ready. She is a very free spirited person who does not follow the rules and because that this has come out in a very confusing way.

Comment

• Hey JBizzle...The last 2 responses are respectable and very appreciated. If you guys would've responded like that from the get go, there would've been no issues man.

Just for that, I think I am going to have to root for you again. Good luck.

Comment

Hey JBizzle...The last 2 responses are respectable and very appreciated. If you guys would've responded like that from the get go, there would've been no issues man.

Just for that, I think I am going to have to root for you again. Good luck.
                          Thank you, really appreciate it. should have gotten on here awhile ago, what's done is done and I hope we can all just move forward make a positive from all this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
                            Thank you, really appreciate it. should have gotten on here awhile ago, what's done is done and I hope we can all just move forward make a positive from all this.
                            thank you James. All I ever wanted to do was make your dreams come true. I know we have a great team now, and with Steve being our UK director of operations, we will bring drifting to the masses in a positive way, on our own. thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
                              thank you James. All I ever wanted to do was make your dreams come true. I know we have a great team now, and with Steve being our UK director of operations, we will bring drifting to the masses in a positive way, on our own. thank you.
                              Ruth, you have loved and believed in me more than anyone I have ever met. You have taken me in, made me apart of your family and healed my heart in many ways. We have tried to listen to others and slammed into the wall enough, it is time to sit back, go with the flow and see where the Drift Avengers family is lead.

Comment

• Dr. Z

It's good to see a calming effect coming over this forum. There were a lot of misunderstandings. I mean no harm and I have 25 years of fuel injection experience I show to everyone. I put out a lot of time and effort to have my stuff run right and look right. I mix my own fuels, too!!! Thanks to everyone for accepting my apologies. Leave the threats at the door. We are not threatening anyone. Peace out!

Comment

Working...
                                X