Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
    Sorry guys but that dont mean sh*t.

Read up on traditional japanese drift culture.

Ueno is from the hood drifting wise(yokohama), theres alot of street drift teams that run on the same streets/mountains. Too show respect you run other teams stickers,does not mean you are part of the team just that you respect them and there is no beef.
    Well, right on the front of the Vertex, USA website is "Special Thanks to our Sponsor: Drift Avengers"
    Last edited by Justin Banner; 07-01-2009, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stedriftward View Post
      WTF: This isn't Twitter dude...Give me a break..Attention whore

And, let's think about this seriously for a second. If we weren't attention whores, why would we be drifting? Why aren't we in NASCAR running the same car over and over again in the Left Hand Circus? Our goal is to be seen, is that not the goal of an attention whore?

Comment

• Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
        I agree with you, but it is the ignorance from some of the posters of this site that will chase fans away. The Drift Avengers are being attacked from telling the truth. Im confident, though, that in a short time, you guys will be apologizing to us for not believing in us. If you look closely at James statement, the hints are all in there.
        We personally love the sport of drifting and are putting time and money into it, so please know that we are trying to help.
        thank you
        Being attacked from telling the truth???? Get real...You guys made outrageous allegations that some of D1 staff are on drugs, the drivers sponsored by Japanese government and you can't even back it up with any proof.. we haven't forgotten what was posted by driftavengers after the last D1 event. You deserve to be criticized and ridiculed after all the allegations made about D1.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSmith View Post
          Being attacked from telling the truth???? Get real...You guys made outrageous allegations that some of D1 staff are on drugs, the drivers sponsored by Japanese government and you can't even back it up with any proof.. we haven't forgotten what was posted by driftavengers after the last D1 event. You deserve to be criticized and ridiculed after all the allegations made about D1.
          I agree. You cant accuse Keiichi and D1 of the things you did without ANY evidence, then expect us to forget it. And what the hell does it matter what "inside secrets" you hold? What is the worse that can happen? D1 not coming back to US next year. Who cares. There are other drifting events to participate in. Put up now or shut up forever

Comment

I agree with you, but it is the ignorance from some of the posters of this site that will chase fans away. The Drift Avengers are being attacked from telling the truth. Im confident, though, that in a short time, you guys will be apologizing to us for not believing in us. If you look closely at James statement, the hints are all in there.
            We personally love the sport of drifting and are putting time and money into it, so please know that we are trying to help.
            thank you
            sorry but i was actually saying its the way your team presents itself that makes me and possibly alot of others lose interest in drifting.

so many people in drifting work very hard and put alot of time and hard earned money into drifting but you dont see them complaining that jim liaw rejected their request. they enter pro am and do things the right way and if they dont succeed then theres always next year.

i had alot of respect for many of the drivers before they got on your team but now its like what are they thinking? i just hope forrest wang is off the team because he finally realized all of this. to me he was one of the few that really did it for the love. entering amateur contests all the time and always killin it, moving all the way from hawaii, and building amazing cars through hard work.

the only message that i seem to get from you guys is: hey we love drifting so much that when we fail we move on to another series until we find a series that will finally let us win. and too bad for all you negative guys cus you dont have the money that we do. but we dont care anyways cus we hang out with celebrities that have nothing to do with drifting but we still like you to know that because we like to feel cool by association. this is our way of saying we TRULY love the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSmith View Post

Alright, that is fine go ahead and ridicule us but please stop saying we are the ones trying to ruin the sport when you are the one on here that would rather say nasty things to people because you feel they deserve it. Now who is being the judge?

I have done my best to try and act in a professional manner, it gets me nowhere with some people and there is nothing I can do to change that. Believe what you want about drifting, I am not on here to force you into anything. I am on here merely to make a voice and believe I have just as much right as anyone else to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2JZdude View Post
                I agree. You cant accuse Keiichi and D1 of the things you did without ANY evidence, then expect us to forget it. And what the hell does it matter what "inside secrets" you hold? What is the worse that can happen? D1 not coming back to US next year. Who cares. There are other drifting events to participate in. Put up now or shut up forever
                Put up what? We have already told you that nothing will be said until the person/persons involved are ready to come out, end of story.

Oh, I said professional drift racer because Sam was already doing professional drift demos but wanted to define the competetion aspect. Kinda silly and was written really late at night, Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by courantcom View Post
                  ...visited the Drift Avenger's website and noticed that Forrest Wang wasn't listed anymore. Is he no longer a part of your family?

...also, how was your scheduled appearance out in Reno this past weekend?
                  Forrest Wang is no longer living with us in Malibu, I am not going to make a public statement with too much depth to it and the best thing to do is talk to Forrest about the situation himself. I think he learned alot in short time spent with us, hope he is able to grow as an individual and find what he is looking for in the sport. Forrest, I am gonna put faith in you that you will speak truthfully and fairly to why you are no longer a Drift Avenger.

As for Reno, I couldn't gain any interest from my drivers to want to honestly be there so we canceled event. Extreme autofest were very understanding of situation and we are now putting together the group of individuals who will commit to doing their events.

Comment

• just because i'm extremely curious... roundabout how old are you Ruth?

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                      WHAT!!!!! ME YELLING? NEVER I NEVER YELL OR EVEN TALK LOUD... YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY.

lol, i remember that mustang... understeer the corner like a civic, mash on the gas, fly under the fence and off the hill to the bottom....How the crap that even happened is still beyond me!
                      of course you never yell Terry :P

oh, and it didn't just happen once, remember? down the hill AND thru the water barriers into the crowd? LMAO. i just don't see how he did it lol... i mean, i was really really bad back then, but i never, ever did something like that LOL.

i vaguely remember something about AL's hood flying up and it being crazy funny... was that the same day as one of the mustang shenanigans?

Comment

thank you
                        Statements like that makes people think you are loonies. Just chill and have things sort out for themselves. Dont tell people "i told you so" before ANY proof is given. /thread

added for hilarity.

Comment

• Hey bizzle, why bother, up to press you done well to stay calm, i'm proud of you and the drift avengers for standing up for what they believe in.
                          therecomes a time when you have to step back, ytke a long look and say arrrrr *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* it !!![/QUOTE]

Your right and honestly that is my kind of attitude, Lol.

Gonna put video up today, just to back up what I said......
                          after that I am ready to lay off the forum and just let our actions speak louder than our words.

Comment

• team vertex and drift avengers

footage of dat nguyen,adam andretti (newest drift avenger), james bondurant, and dr z meet in Ruth's race shop...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t8fA9XEOhQ
                            Last edited by driftavengers09; 07-01-2009, 05:50 PM.

Comment

footage of dat, adam andretti (newest drift avenger), james bondurant, and dr z meet in Ruth's race shop...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRJx1KAN8yY
                              Thats a 3 second video of a van with vertex stickers on it....

Comment

• Originally posted by NNog View Post
                                Thats a 3 second video of a van with vertex stickers on it....
                                sorry.. now its the right one... my mistake...

Comment

Working...
                                X