DRIFT AVENGERS Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry guys but that dont mean sh*t.

Read up on traditional japanese drift culture.

Ueno is from the hood drifting wise(yokohama), theres alot of street drift teams that run on the same streets/mountains. Too show respect you run other teams stickers,does not mean you are part of the team just that you respect them and there is no beef.

Oh snap, hibino is in Drift Alliance.....

(that would be cool though)
    Last edited by Bebop; 06-30-2009, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• i wonder how many drift fans we lost because of the the drift avengers. imagine a newcomer being so psyched on drifting and then the first thing they read is all this ruckus. i sure hope i dont see a rally avengers team.

Comment

• Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
        Ueno a drift avenger??????

LMAO....never
        Check out the website in the morning and see for yourself, Ueno and Team Vertex USA have talking with us for sometime and are just as fed up with the politics as we are. There is alot you guys do not understand about what goes on in the sport and Ueno is an extremely respectful guy. Ruth has not been lying and slowly this mystery will unravel itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
          Check out the website in the morning and see for yourself, Ueno and Team Vertex USA have talking with us for sometime and are just as fed up with the politics as we are. There is alot you guys do not understand about what goes on in the sport and Ueno is an extremely respectful guy. Ruth has not been lying and slowly this mystery will unravel itself.

So Ueno is fed up with D1 too, dont say that if it aint true.

He is a pro D1 guy who was loyal even when his own friends were exciled out the series (Orido and Taniguchi).

Ueno is a real positive dude. I dont see him being fed up with a series. And even if he was I dont see him discussing it with some gaijin drift team.

Anyone can create a website and put anything on it they like, true false or even somewhere in the middle.

I aint buying it man, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
            So Ueno is fed up with D1 too, dont say that if it aint true.

He is a pro D1 guy who was loyal even when his own friends were exciled out the series (Orido and Taniguchi).

Ueno is a real positive dude. I dont see him being fed up with a series. And even if he was I dont see him discussing it with some gaijin drift team.

Anyone can create a website and put anything on it they like, true false or even somewhere in the middle.

I aint buying it man, sorry.
            Please do not twist my words, my exact words were that both ueno and vertex USA are fed up with the politics just as much as we are. It is gonna take time but the truth will come out. This is an extremely touchy subject and I do not want to speak for other people.

Comment

• I am stuck on itouch in hollwood bowl parking lot. Will post up a more clarifying message when we get home.

Comment

I am stuck on itouch in hollwood bowl parking lot. Will post up a more clarifying message when we get home.
                WTF: This isn't Twitter dude...Give me a break..Attention whore

Comment

• Originally posted by Ash View Post
                  I miss the Land Ho days w/ Terry & Bryan where we got free Red Bull and people cared about things like who won "most improved" for the day and the majority of the drama involved mustangs and fences.

was much less stressful and more about drifting than this nonsense will ever be.
                  i remember that!!! I was standing right there and remember it coming right at me. through the barrier and through the fence. Then Terry yelling. Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by stedriftward View Post
                    WTF: This isn't Twitter dude...Give me a break..Attention whore
                    Actually this isn't about attention, I have stayed away from this for a long time and really not happy or thrilled about beong on a forum all day and night. just trying to help bring light to situation... But thanks for another disrespectful comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Driftallstars View Post
                      i remember that!!! I was standing right there and remember it coming right at me. through the barrier and through the fence. Then Terry yelling. Good times.
                      WHAT!!!!! ME YELLING? NEVER I NEVER YELL OR EVEN TALK LOUD... YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY.

lol, i remember that mustang... understeer the corner like a civic, mash on the gas, fly under the fence and off the hill to the bottom....How the crap that even happened is still beyond me!

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                        WHAT!!!!! ME YELLING? NEVER I NEVER YELL OR EVEN TALK LOUD... YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY.

lol, i remember that mustang... understeer the corner like a civic, mash on the gas, fly under the fence and off the hill to the bottom....How the crap that even happened is still beyond me!
                        Damn Terry, that sound like a sight for Extreme wrecks or something!

Comment

• Informal Press release:

Start off by making the following statement that a prior message I tried to send and a picture I tried to download was my own mistake and not mistake on drifting.com's part.

Alright it is time try and make sense of the crazy life the Drift Avengers team lives and why this team was formed in the first place. Originally this team was formed in 2005, after alot of anger and resentment for the direction the sport of drifting was going, I decided to start a team to Avenge for truth and justice in not just drifting but motorsports. Growing up around racing, I have always wanted to be a race car driver and when I grew older and found out the political games you haft to play to be a top racer, it was very disapointing and frustrating. When the sport of drifting came out it was supposed to be very different, it was about the driver and in way brought back a nostalgic feel of the old days of racing that made it seem to have so much more value to it.

In 2007 I met Ruth Surrey, who has become a great personal friend and is my strongest motivator for life. Ruth really has a passion to push the envelope of life and when we met she had a stable of cars that most men could not have even picked better (including myself). Right away we both had a love of cars and lack of fear to live life. Drifting really seemed right for the both of us and with her interest in both music and movie productions, drifting was the right fit to compliment her life. Heck even Mad Mike (of pimp my ride) is a close friend to Ruth, lives with us and is apart of our family.

With that step one, we would like to announce publicly that Takahiro Ueno is a honorary member of the Drift Avengers for 2009. Ruth Surrey and the Drift Avengers sponsored Team Vertex USA and Mr. Ueno a week before Miami D-1 event. Both Dat the president of U.S. division and Mr. Ueno are looking forward to helping build up our American drift team. We are not sure exactly what events or what type of promoting we are going to utilize both the team and driver for to help bring awareness to the masses about the sport of drifting but at this point he will be running out their season at D-1 USA events. Takahiro Ueno really loves coming to America and is excited to continue growing his career here in the states.

Next step, we would also like to announce another member of the team, Adam Andretti son of Aldo Andretti (Mario's identical twin brother) has decided to take the next step to become a driver and be a pivotal role in the operations of the Drift Avengers team. Adam is currently living in Indianapolis racing sprint cars and really excited for the opportunity to get back behind the wheel and drift. Adam was involved in drift demos alongside Samuel Hubinette back in the days before even Sam was a professional drift racer. As a judge for D-1 he has been able to get a strong understanding of how the sport is run behind the scenes and ready to get behind the wheel of well prepared drift car to see what the sport is really all about.

At first glance, some of you are gonna knee jerk reaction and want post how we are lying and where is your proof. I am tired of all this so on July 1st (which is today) we will put up a quick little video with both Dat the president of Vertex USA and driver Adam Andretti. Dat is coming today to drop off Ruth's new Supra body kit and Adam has been here all week hanging with the with the family.

Comment

• ...visited the Drift Avenger's website and noticed that Forrest Wang wasn't listed anymore. Is he no longer a part of your family?

...also, how was your scheduled appearance out in Reno this past weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hach1r0k1d03 View Post
                              i wonder how many drift fans we lost because of the the drift avengers. imagine a newcomer being so psyched on drifting and then the first thing they read is all this ruckus. i sure hope i dont see a rally avengers team.
                              I agree with you, but it is the ignorance from some of the posters of this site that will chase fans away. The Drift Avengers are being attacked from telling the truth. Im confident, though, that in a short time, you guys will be apologizing to us for not believing in us. If you look closely at James statement, the hints are all in there.
                              We personally love the sport of drifting and are putting time and money into it, so please know that we are trying to help.
                              thank you

Comment

Hubinette back in the days before even Sam was a professional drift racer.
                                Uh...did you say "drift racer"?? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X