1991 FC3S rx7 600bux =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude the foot shot is freakin nasty.No need to post that

CLEANNNNNNNNNN FC man, amazing engine bay and interior, and for only 600? Damn you, always finding good FC's for cheap....

Comment

Originally posted by JunpoweR
      Ok i finished putting in my tranny and it runs well =)
      No problems and im going to rebuild my S5 trannt since i got the S4 one in there right now..Mabey with some performance parts\gears..

There is my car on stands and My GSL-SE (black) Right nest to it waiting for my decisionon which engine and tranny ima swap into that one..=)
      oh yeah i'm the guy in the red! man rx7s are simple! but a pain in the *Censored**Censored**Censored* as far as room goes. the tranny R&R went pretty normal. that car is fun peter!!! now we need to get me one. that sucked when you ran over your foot. that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* was nasty, my girlfriend almost threw up hahahaha. she was frickin high all night and i was messin with her the whole way home! LOL. i ended up sleepin in her bed all covered in grease with all my clothes on hahahahahah.

Comment

check out my name lol
        Attached Files

Comment

this is the exact reason that if the chevette works out, I'm going to find a really good to build in cali. Cars are cheap... and not rusty like here in ohio. you guys got it made. oh, besides that
          earthquake and emmisions thing.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
            this is the exact reason that if the chevette works out, I'm going to find a really good to build in cali. Cars are cheap... and not rusty like here in ohio. you guys got it made. oh, besides that
            earthquake and emmisions thing.
            Ill give you emission testing, but ill trade in earthquaks for smog. Honestly earth quakes arent a huge problem, because we have such strict building codes. Our buildings are set up and freeways set up these days to handle good sized ones.. Now a earth quake in new york, that would be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
              Ill give you emission testing, but ill trade in earthquaks for smog. Honestly earth quakes arent a huge problem, because we have such strict building codes. Our buildings are set up and freeways set up these days to handle good sized ones.. Now a earth quake in new york, that would be bad.
              I know what you mean, in North Carolina I dealt with flooding and hurricanes*, but here in Ohio there's tornados.... wtf.

*dur
              Last edited by soultron; 04-23-2004, 09:39 AM.

Comment

hey peter! sell me that FC! haha. i'll trade you something cool for it.... i have a starion/conquest rear end!!

Comment

Actualy if your looking to sell a FC i know someone whos always looking for one. if it ever crosses your mind shoot me a PM

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                    Actualy if your looking to sell a FC i know someone whos always looking for one. if it ever crosses your mind shoot me a PM
                    Well Im asking 3800 firm or trades for s12 with mods esp,s13 or s14 with about the same millage or slightly more is ok but with some mods and clean body and good running motor..

Comment

OK NEW 600 bux FC =)

HERE IS ANOTHER FC i got for $600 BUX!!!

DON'T HATE!! lol
                      rare *Censored**Censored**Censored* color and 90 gxl
                      Attached Files

Comment

Side View
                        Attached Files

Comment

lights YES ITS A CHAMPANGE GOLD S5
                          FULL OPTIONS only missing ABS thank god!! lol
                          has maroon interior but atleast its clean =)
                          Attached Files

Comment

interior
                            Attached Files

Comment

you asshole!!

I'm jealous...

but if you found a turbo II .. hmm then i would be really jealous.

Great finds... sweet cars!

Comment

let me know if your going to sell any of your FCs hehe.

Comment

Working...
                                X