X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so how many rx7's do you ahve now?

Comment

[i]Originally posted by JunpoweR
      so that's what my car used to look like one time, i wonder why the dude stripped the paint, that's a slick color

Comment

does anyone have any extra 13b's laying around...i have a 87' FC looking for a motor...i have $600 bucks and need a motor fast..im in New Hampshire..e-mail-- NHDrifterFC@aol.com..please help!

Comment

JunpoweR mang, where u find all these 600 bux fc? how can u find one after another, i live in da hood and i never come across any. alright man, good luck tunning ur fcs.
          peace

Comment

wow, 600 thats pretty awesome

my friend saw one for 4000$ i was like DUDE dont get it! thats wayyy too much it was an 89 NA also... pretty sad but u jsut know hell sell it for that price to some initial d watching kid thinking hes ryuske.

Comment

I got 4 right now 2 turbo II's and 1 GTUs 89 and a 90 GXL

Comment

man peter you got to many fcs. and i need those hood lifts for my miata. I got that guy with my bb gun in the place i was talkinh about it was like war haha

Comment

Check out autotrader. Theres an FC for $14,999. Goddam insane.

Comment

Man dude your lucky haha, Ive never had too much luck with cheap cars, I was looking into getting an FC, and If I could have found one for that price I would have gotten it instead of the MKIII. Anyway, they look nice dude, you lucky mo trucka! haha

Comment

JunpoweR, you interested in selling either of your Turbo II's?

Comment

there both stripped if youre still intrested lol

Comment

damn JUN where do u get these prices!!?!?! livin in the bay area myself.....i have never seen deals like this!!! my friend had a i think 84 rx-7 that didnt run for $900....

Comment

if you look around for a while your find good ones for cheap prices

Comment

well knowing the right people and friends u get hooks =)
                              and also being around and looking avidly in the internet and newspapers .
                              I also put notes on fc's i see and get good deals also..
                              i am waiting for this lady to sell her Navy Blue 91 coupe to me for 1200 =) next year..

Comment

I just bought another FC for 400 bux..
                                1991 BLACK ON BLACK!!!
                                109k miles perfectly running..

Comment

Working...
                                X