No announcement yet.

1991 FC3S rx7 600bux =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how in the heck can you afford to insure all of em...or is that another cali thing where you dont need to have all your cars insured like here in michigan

Comment

Insurance??
      LoL
      That's another story!! lol

Comment

ok well the GOLD 90 got totalled like october by some stupid lady in a rx300..
        some british lady with no ca drivers license..I was like what the fudge..
        anyways that 600 dollar car turned into 2400 dollar check and my car back so all works out and i bought a 1991 black on black coupe as a shell for 400 bux and what ya know it was just flooded with fuel and bad spark plugs..=))))
        AGAIN i got a 110k miles fc from the original owner..Lady driver for 9 years..so the car was perfectly fine =)well I will post pic's of my black car tonight..

Comment

hey JUN do any of ur non turbos ever pass smog after u fix them?? cause if if they do......and in the next month or 2 u decide to sell a n/a or something.....i might be interested.....

Comment

Originally posted by craziazzmofo66
            hey JUN do any of ur non turbos ever pass smog after u fix them?? cause if if they do......and in the next month or 2 u decide to sell a n/a or something.....i might be interested.....
            Well my black/black 1991 FC3s Coupe Will be going for 3500.
            body is clean except for a few door dings on the door and fender.
            111k miles and no smoke and passes smog easily.

Comment

turbo or non turbo?

Comment

The FC is a N/A

Comment

Originally posted by JunpoweR
                  Well my black/black 1991 FC3s Coupe Will be going for 3500.
                  body is clean except for a few door dings on the door and fender.
                  111k miles and no smoke and passes smog easily.

ok.....thats cool...and in my price range.....now...to my understands is that after 88 none of them had an lsd at all except for the tubos and gtu's.....and those r only viscous types.....if that is so....i should be able to put in a s4 lsd on it from 87 and 88s right???if so......i would be very interested at the car its just that i wont have my money till atleast the end of the month to beginnin of march......sigh.......

Comment

Originally posted by craziazzmofo66
                    ok.....thats cool...and in my price range.....now...to my understands is that after 88 none of them had an lsd at all except for the tubos and gtu's.....and those r only viscous types.....if that is so....i should be able to put in a s4 lsd on it from 87 and 88s right???if so......i would be very interested at the car its just that i wont have my money till atleast the end of the month to beginnin of march......sigh.......

Ok Crazia it does fit all s4 diffs and s5.. for na so on this car you have to use a n\a diff unless you plan to change the whole transmission and shaft.
                    I do have a s4 diff lying around..the whole rear assemble with turbo II shocks..PM me if your intrested

Comment

u should turn around your finds for profit. your like a pro finding cheap fc's

Comment

hERE IS MY LATEST ADDITION TO MY UNDER 500 BUX FC COLLECTION =)
                        Attached Files

Comment

oh Yea IT"S FOR SALE
                          $3500 OBO

Comment

pic

Comment

sold

Yea its kinda late but i sold theblack one for 3 grand =)

bought another 1990 blue gxl and traded it for this car =))

what am I gonna do with this??

Well its going into my 1990 turbo II project!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

here
                                Yes It's a FD BABY!!!

0_o
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X