EF hatchback drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EF hatchback drifting

i don't know if this is a repost, but i found this somewhere. i have an EF and i didn't know you could do this...haha

http://my.so-net.net.tw/s3sport323/cv4.wmv

thats the best ff drifting ive ever seen. that should shut alot of people up.

Comment

hm... drifting? more like *Censored**Censored**Censored* draggin

Comment

Its been on a few times if its the video im thinking of. Im at school right now and cant view it.

However this sight is usualy pretty friendly to guys who want to slide FF cars. Drifting is about having fun, So if your having fun then keep on it. Especialy if your new to drifting, i wrote up a post that can be found stickied in the drifting section of the forum. Its about how to get started and stuff, nothing in it that a FF cant do.

Comment

Yeah. Hella sweet and all, but lieke it was said before... it's a§ dragging. The front wheels are literally pulling the locked up rears. It's like sitting on your bum and pulling yourself across the floor with your legs. Still takes a lot of skill, but that's not the stuff I'm into. Great vid though. And great driving. More power to you. I guess this should be added to teh different types of drifting. We should make a name for FR drift like FF drift is a§ dragging.

Comment

or we can name it F-style Dori....just my 2cents

Comment

yea its a repost...but who gives a crap...GOOD JOB! but...civics still suck hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                Its been on a few times if its the video im thinking of. Im at school right now and cant view it.

However this sight is usualy pretty friendly to guys who want to slide FF cars. Drifting is about having fun, So if your having fun then keep on it. Especialy if your new to drifting, i wrote up a post that can be found stickied in the drifting section of the forum. Its about how to get started and stuff, nothing in it that a FF cant do.

I'm not trying to back talk or anything. But I dont think hes having fun, I think hes pretty serious.

That video has been posted on here so much...like 4-6 times allready...
                Last edited by Rooney; 04-20-2004, 10:15 PM.

Comment

I think its funny that people refer to FF drifting as azz dragging as if its an insult. Better hope that azz don't drag around the turns faster then your FR!!! Wouldnt that be a sight for sore eyes ...

Comment

They also run smaller rims on the rear than in the front in order to drag the rear easier.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                      I think its funny that people refer to FF drifting as azz dragging as if its an insult. Better hope that azz don't drag around the turns faster then your FR!!! Wouldnt that be a sight for sore eyes ...

Actualy i like that clip alot. That guy is sliding pretty good in that civic. He has basicly mastered countering steering and off throttle control of the car. He deffenately has skills.

I'm not trying to back talk or anything. But I dont think hes having fun, I think hes pretty serious.
                      I look very very serious when im drifting, but afterwords when i stop the car, god i feel like im on top of the world, its complete ephoria...

...civics still suck hahaha...
                      Care to back that up with some debate buddy? a Civic could make an awesome touge and general track car. They may not be the best suited for drifting, but as we can all see with a hell of a driver they can do a hell of a job. He may be inducing oversteer by locking up the rear with the handbrake, but that is a perfectly valid technique.

Civics can be made into great cars. and there deffenately alot of fun, Especialy now that the ricers are leaving them behind for other cars.

If you want a real debate on any of these subjects feel free to start a new thread on it, and prepare for some serious debating

Comment

Well I hope i didn't offend anybody with my statement. I love civics and I have nothing but respect for those who can FF drift, but most of the people I know that say they FF drift are just poseurs. Civic hatch is an awesome car. I just wish somebody would convert one to RWD all ready.

Comment

no offense but I dont really consider that drifting. i mean sure he is sliding around the turn but what fun is holding the ebrake up the whole time. For me drifting is hit the gas while i am sideways and spinning the REAR tires which propel you through the turn.

Comment

too me the thing I don't like about FF drifting is the kind of loss of functionality. I mean its proably pretty slow(compared to the same car gripping). you can't accelerate enough too spin the tires cause if you do then your just gonna understeer off the track. Not to mention the braking effect of the rear tires being draged. Its like hes only doing it to look like hes drifting. Its not the car at its limit. Its like its just an FF car tryin to be FR.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                              Its about how to get started and stuff, nothing in it that a FF cant do.
                              how bout not losing alot of speed going sideways? hmm.. nope

Comment

Working...
                              X