ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Pfeiffer & Bryan Norris (CRASH Photo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow so Alex was driving the S2K? You know of any other coverage from the event... I wasn't able to make it out cuz the s14 wasn't running

Comment

A guy from the JIC team came up and kicked the RSR S2k!? Man thats *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up...its a good thing a big fight didn't break out because of that. Some people have to learn that in drifting there is crashing. It happens and you have to be as cool about it as possible.

One time I crashed into my friends 240sx. Before that happened his car had no dents or scratches what so ever. We were doing a 85mph long slide drift to a u turn at the end of our track and he spun out. I couldn't slow down my car in time and slammed into his door and fender. While we were both sick and upset that we crashed we let it go. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like that happens in drifting and it was an accident.

Comment

I've seen worse.

Man thats really bad but I have seen a Hachi hit go up a dirt mount hit a concrete barrier and flip over. I will try to post that vid. It happened in the Bihoku Highlands!

Comment

I'm a bit uncomfortable with all this contact in Amercian drifting. I wonder is it because the promotors are pushing the drivers to put on a spectacular show or is it simply because the American drifters don't have that much experience yet? Either way I hope contact doesn't become a normal thing. Don't want it to turn into professional wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
            I'm a bit uncomfortable with all this contact in Amercian drifting. I wonder is it because the promotors are pushing the drivers to put on a spectacular show or is it simply because the American drifters don't have that much experience yet? Either way I hope contact doesn't become a normal thing. Don't want it to turn into professional wrestling.
            it's probly just the fact that American Drivers still aren't as skilled as the Japanese pros so there's a lot more contact. Think about how many cars the D1 drivers went through to get to that point. Well American's just aren't as skilled YET. we will be soon enough.

Comment

Which car is Alex running. I hadn't heard about him running anything other than his eight six.

Comment

arrr stop worrying about contact in american drifting.,.. omg its part of the sport. [edited]

Comment

Yeah I dunno man if some guy came and kick my car guarantee I would throw down. No need for that type of disrespect.

Comment

america

see just like street racing... america is going to make drifting into a aggressive violent thing... WERID...

Comment

What the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* was he thinking???
                      you don't go around kicking people's cars because your out of the competition and wanna blame it on somebody!!
                      crashing is GARANTEED TO HAPPEN IDIOT! Your a pro drifter and you didn't know that this kind of thing could happen. That man is a dumbass. He deserves to get fired if he did.
                      I can't believe he would do such a thing Drifting Disgrace, no sportsmanship at all

Comment

does anyone have anypictures of the BN sports FC flip?

Comment

Nobody should kick anyone's car because of a drift competition crash... I mean if you saw it you'd know that it was actually the JIC car's fault for not bailing the correct way... he came back onto the track causing the crash... but yah, no abuse of another driver/team's car!!!

Comment

you know you make a lot of stupid things when you get hot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FireEmblem62
                              does anyone have anypictures of the BN sports FC flip?
                              i have the full body kit picīsand its not a lip its a mofoo front spoiler!!...but i cant atatach the pic couse it says thatīs to big...sorry i can e-mail you...

Comment

somebody havemorepicturesof some crash in the d1????

Comment

Working...
                                X