ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Pfeiffer & Bryan Norris (CRASH Photo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twcfc3s
    i have the full body kit picīsand its not a lip its a mofoo front spoiler!!...but i cant atatach the pic couse it says thatīs to big...sorry i can e-mail you...
    nio, i ment , does anyone have the pictures of the accident wen the BN Sports FC hit someone, and the other car flipped

Comment

I'm with Flarex on this one. I've met Alex and he is a really cool guy. From watching the video it looks like Norris screwed up and hit Alex after his car re-gripped. Jon Kaneda should be slapped for kicking Alex's car in a show of unsportsmanlike conduct. I dont know what you mean by "the rules are different" in tandem drifting but doing choku's during a tandem battle is not stupid if you ask me.

Comment

infact the Choku doris really helped to show the difference in ability between some of the drivers. Comming out of the turn into a series of Chokus showed us if the following car was abile to adapt quickly to it and follow.

Comment

[EDITED]

He is so over rated. And the guys from JIC are all saying that its Alex's fault. Give me a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing break. ALEX or bryan. Come on. I know Alex very well and thats the only reason im writing this. in his defense. JIC needs to Fu@king wake up to reality.

******And if your going to reply to me in a negative way, save it because i will never look at this thread again. And you know im right!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sheettalker
            EDITED

Your enthusism for Alex is apreciated, However the way you wrote your post, and the manner you present your arguements is not.

Comment

Wow when you look at the video it looks completely different then how it was explained to me, my friend told me Bryan was on the outside about to lose control but regained it and started to come back in and Alex just slammed into him. When you watch the video Bryan spun out you can see Bryan lost control and slowed down unexpectedly, that is why Alex hit him, it was JIC's fault for the accident, it even looked like Alex was trying to slow down, and couldnt in time, its no doubt that JIC caused the accident.

Comment

dont wanna hear about that crash anymore!!!lol... haha no ones crash thats it hha

Comment

This photo was added to the first post also

NOTE: This was a competition between two drivers that resulted in a random crash. Both cars are subjected to safety standards and the drivers walked away without harm.

Comment

nothin a lil duct tape cant fix

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                      nothin a lil duct tape cant fix
                      shizzle!!!

Comment

One more!

NOTE: This was a competition between two drivers that resulted in a random crash. Both cars are subjected to safety standards and the drivers walked away without harm.

Comment

Working...
                        X