ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Pfeiffer & Bryan Norris (CRASH Photo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its just people pushing the drifters to drift as close as their japan counterparts would. Which is stupid in my opinion considering that the US people arent as good. Its the crowd and the promotors which are pressuring drivers to be so aggresive.

Comment

I think your right, they are trying to get as close as possible. Also im sure the drivers them selfs feel they have something to prove, and they may not yet be at that level. Like a young kid trying to ride a bycicle like his older brother, there are going to be falls. Lets hope they arent too bad.
      Last edited by nissanguy_24; 05-05-2004, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by driftisME
        after the crash, the s2000 came back to the pits..Jon Kaneda from JIC went straight up to it and kicked RSR's s2000..that was horrible. i think brian norris is fired.
        i think you guys read this post wrong... but idk, was it really norris who kicked the s2k....??

Comment

Bryan did not kick the car.

Originally posted by spinitsidewayz!
          was it really norris who kicked the s2k....??

Comment

uMm....can someone explain exactly what happened...because i cannot get the full effect of what went on just from the comments posted....this is the first that i have heard of this accident and i am a little confused..

Comment

same. but if someone did kick the car, i agree that it is terrible sportsman ship....at least the casrs limped off the track...in ss there was a pic of a D1 FD3S UPSIDE DOWN on the side of the track (april 04, sekai hills D1 coverage). i also have seen a video of like 6 cars on a touge in japan, all drifting, all very nice cars. they are doing very close side-by-side drifts, and this guy in the rear driving a 180sx comes out slightly faster than the FC he was following, and just slamms the FC's rear end. they pulled off to the side, checked the damage, shook hands, and got back out there, leaving body peices on the shoulder. i also agree that crashing is part of competative drifting. nobody is perfect, especially under the heat of battle....

Comment

Kazama slammed into Imamura last year at D1 Round 4. I don't think anything big happened between them. It even seemed that Kazama was more disappointed in himself for making the mistake. Accidents even happen to the best, how you deal with it is what makes you a pro

Also, have faith in masking tape

Comment

JON kaneda, the owner of JIC usa kicked the car.

Comment

those are axidents. hha *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* happens

Comment

In my Option Drift Club dvd Nomuken kicks some ppl's cars that crashed

Comment

Damn, finally see an s2k in drifting competition and it gets messed up.

If someone kicked my s2k they would lose a foot.

Comment

Originally posted by driftisME
                          JON kaneda, the owner of JIC usa kicked the car.
                          just one more of the many reasons why i dont like JIC USA

Comment

Yea he did kick "HIS" car I guess because he didn't expect Alex to crash.But hey It happens when U drift on the track and everyone is watching you.Getting all pumped up by the crowd and yea you do make stupid mistakes sometimes..Well my friend BoB was there and told me that alex was behind the 350z ..the 350z oversteered too much and slowed down and Alex tried to take the inside not knowing the car would turn in faster because it's slowing down more I guess just a little mistake and trying to pass..Hey it's tandem drifting so the rules are diffrent..I think doinf choku doris during tandem drifting is plain STUPID!!your'e trying to save your tires for the round and not to let the other car pass you..Oh wellz.JUST WAIT TILL IM IN THE SCENE!!yea and the JIC owner should expect his cars to get crashed..Well if he didnt want alex to drive he should try..I wonder why the owners never drive ??do they suck?? lol oh well

OH YEA ALEX CRASHED BOTH JIC CARS lol
                            Last edited by JunpoweR; 05-07-2004, 12:49 AM.

Comment

a few things man, Alex was driving the s2000 NOT the JIC Z car. the JIC Driver was Norris, not Alex.

this is a great shot http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...5458#post55458

Basicly norris messed up, went to the outside nearly off the course, he then tried to correct, But suddenly shot to the inside, it looks like he was about to spin in that video. I dont think Alex was nessisarly trying to pass, rather he was just taking his line and norris took off to the side. then came back in suddenly.

Comment

Dude.. I know Alex and he's is a chill guy. The guy just loves to drift. Right now there's a few variations of what happened. Just take a look at the video clip and it speaks for itself. Rock On Alex!

Comment

Working...
                                X