ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D1 Grand Prix at Drift Showoff Miami (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's it folks, that's all the pics I have. I would like to point out that the car show pics were taken by me and the drift pics were taken by dudocius240sx. Question and/or comments? Let me know. Other than that, enjoy!

Comment

hey man i was there the first day and i saw that skyline r32 gts-t in the parking lot. i was wonderin if u saw me and my friend,, i was the one runnin around yellin "mayanayse'' and " look guyz, i got a falken(*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing ) bag! i had on a red shirt and my friend had on a black shirt. IM me at nothinisayistrue@AOL.com.

Comment

those pic´s are great good work...

Comment

Originally posted by R3CKL355
                hey man i was there the first day and i saw that skyline r32 gts-t in the parking lot. i was wonderin if u saw me and my friend,, i was the one runnin around yellin "mayanayse'' and " look guyz, i got a falken(*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing ) bag! i had on a red shirt and my friend had on a black shirt. IM me at nothinisayistrue@AOL.com.
                lol, i wouldn't remember really. I think I was too busy gazing at the Skylines.

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
                  those pic´s are great good work...
                  Thnx

Comment

ya o well.. i thought someone would have had seen me runnin around, o well

Comment

great shots bladder! man, i have the movie clips of every drift EXCEPT that really good one the yellow S14 did when it extended its slide by dropping its rear tires into the dirt and soaked everyone with dust! people had there mouths open in amazement and ate dust (cept me)! The corolla crash was scary, but he drove away fine. Did anyone get anyones signatures? I got the Falken models but thats as far as it goes! I got a pic of Seigo as I apparently seemed to be the only person to recognize him. Nomuken filled in the role of food caterer as he was seen serving all the judges food. a BTW, i have the clips in AVI format and they're way 2 big! The shots i took are just 9-15 second clips of the each drift (saved battery by turning camera on and off) and are 4 mb files, which are way 2 big. If I can lower them, I could possibly make them into avatars or just post em online. How do you convert AVI to MPG? this is my first "big" drift event (compared to Hialeah). I can't seem to get my pics under 100kb to fit on the forums. Gotta download something I just dont know what. Hey Funk, crazy drifting, you whooped *Censored**Censored**Censored*. it was funny when the qualifying rounds started b/cuz everyone tried 2 hard and messed up, trying to get there cars started again b4 the car behind em would hit em.
                      Attached Files

Comment

so that 240 has a RB25? if it is, is it a 5 or 6 spd tranny?

Comment

Braille's RWD CRV powered Integra. It was in the featured round of drifting after Calvin Wan and Yamamoto swept thru in there Falken powered S13's.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Seen pulling away from the Falken rig, stared at him, pulled out my camera, waved peace, and he left
                            Attached Files

Comment

these guys are goin 2 round 2 of the D1 driver search (I forget how this works)
                              Attached Files

Comment

btw, this is the turn judged on, considered going downhill the direction the s14's going (same turn as the red one above)

i'm gonna try to get some movies up but it will take a while.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X