ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D1 Grand Prix at Drift Showoff Miami (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had the beige hatch with no turbo and stickers on it

Comment

hey did any of those nsxs drift ? ive never seen an nsx drift before im intrested in seeing one do it

Comment

hey, this is my first drift event where I stood closest to the corner, i inhaled SO much smoke, dust, rubber. Are you SUPPOSED to have a sore throat?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
          hey did any of those nsxs drift ? ive never seen an nsx drift before im intrested in seeing one do it
          Nope, they were just there for show.

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
            hey, this is my first drift event where I stood closest to the corner, i inhaled SO much smoke, dust, rubber. Are you SUPPOSED to have a sore throat?
            I didn't. I just found myself really dirty.

Comment

Hey guys i heard that some people have videos of all the cars just wondering if any of you guys got footage of me if so please message me so i could get it from you if you dont mind thanks Ben

Comment

hey ben
                imo, u were the best out there.

i only got to see a few runs at the end when i was done driving.
                but u rock dude. i was the gu wearing either a pink bandana or a trucker hat.

Comment

Hey Bladder Moister, what about my credit, I think the pictures kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*, we did a heck of a job dude, i want to see the video now. Remember to add the CKY song i told you about. Hey funk you, Bill and that other guy Taka, did really well concidering that you guys were really under powered. Long live the KA............
                  Last edited by dudocius240; 06-02-2004, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by funk
                    hey ben
                    imo, u were the best out there.

i only got to see a few runs at the end when i was done driving.
                    but u rock dude. i was the gu wearing either a pink bandana or a trucker hat.

thanks dude i appriciate that. Oh my girlfriend said that you did pretty good for what you had(ka). You know where we were we couldnt see any of the track so i didnt really get to see anybody.

You guys need to give props to Hiroo. He had to drive my friends 240sx for the D1 Driver Search. First time ever driving that car and he rocked it for someone who is a hardcore Hachi. Then on the last run he thought he blew up the motor. The bad thing was that he made the top 8 but he couldnt continue, later we found out that it was just the coil pack. I dont know whats worse, blowing the motor or finding out the motor was ok and you could have kept going. I felt so bad for him, and Taka. I know what its like to crash someone elses car and it sucks. BAD!!!!!!

Comment

I'm starting work on the video, can anybody host it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Schwartz
                        thanks dude i appriciate that. Oh my girlfriend said that you did pretty good for what you had(ka). You know where we were we couldnt see any of the track so i didnt really get to see anybody.

You guys need to give props to Hiroo. He had to drive my friends 240sx for the D1 Driver Search. First time ever driving that car and he rocked it for someone who is a hardcore Hachi. Then on the last run he thought he blew up the motor. The bad thing was that he made the top 8 but he couldnt continue, later we found out that it was just the coil pack. I dont know whats worse, blowing the motor or finding out the motor was ok and you could have kept going. I felt so bad for him, and Taka. I know what its like to crash someone elses car and it sucks. BAD!!!!!!
                        I don't know who those guys are.

Comment

Originally posted by BLADDER_MASTER
                          I'm starting work on the video, can anybody host it?
                          How big is it? I can probably host it. no garantee though.

Comment

so i was thinking wtf
                            where did i hear aint too godamn buku

then i remembered.. it call slowly came back to me..

alabama black snake....
                            all stuffs will stuff....
                            ... ah yes full metal jacket.

that is all.
                            Last edited by funk; 06-03-2004, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Bladder master, remember that really hot chick driving the red turbo charged MR2, Dude that was sexy. Props to all who participated on the event, no matter if they did good or bad, as long as they tried. Hey Ben you're a bad a**, and that sil80 sounded mad bro.

Comment

thats not cool, because I sure wont hang

Comment

Working...
                                X