ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D1 Grand Prix at Drift Showoff Miami (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, sorry Bladder for jacking your thread, but in reality, to jack your thread, i hafta post better pix then you but I used a crappy digi cam for the pix and movies, so theres no competition

heres a little something extra

EDIT: the resizing of the pics do not give 'em justice, it makes 'em alota crappier that my digi cam already is
    Attached Files
    Last edited by s0nny80y; 05-30-2004, 10:05 PM.

Comment

I was supposed to go to this but couldnt get off work. This would have been my first drift clinic and I am mad I missed it. Does anyone know when the next track day will be???

Comment

Thnx s0nny80y. Dude, didn't you just find it annoying having the fence in the way, I know I did. Great shots btw. I pretty much recorded everything as well, except for some things that I missed but I pretty much got enough footage to make a video out of it. Gonna get to work on it tomorrow or something. If you wanna make the video files smaller, you gotta download a video editor and it should have the option to convert to MPEG. If you want you could try out Windows Movie Maker 2. It's free and WMV file sizes can be made small.

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
          lol, sorry Bladder for jacking your thread, but in reality, to jack your thread, i hafta post better pix then you but I used a crappy digi cam for the pix and movies, so theres no competition

heres a little something extra
          lol, it's cool. As long as you contribute to the pics that I already posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
            so that 240 has a RB25? if it is, is it a 5 or 6 spd tranny?
            Yeah it's a RB25. I didn't get to find out whether it was a 5 speed or 6 speed though, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by BLADDER_MASTER
              Thnx s0nny80y. Dude, didn't you just find it annoying having the fence in the way, I know I did. Great shots btw. I pretty much recorded everything as well, except for some things that I missed but I pretty much got enough footage to make a video out of it. Gonna get to work on it tomorrow or something. If you wanna make the video files smaller, you gotta download a video editor and it should have the option to convert to MPEG. If you want you could try out Windows Movie Maker 2. It's free and WMV file sizes can be made small.
              thanks man about the fence thing, what made it worse was that three homestead staffers decided to stand in my way (which BTW, was probably the best view for the drift action, maybe why those staffers stood right in front me, where there was about 100 feet of empty space in front of the barrier i stood behind)

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
                thanks man about the fence thing, what made it worse was that three homestead staffers decided to stand in my way (which BTW, was probably the best view for the drift action, maybe why those staffers stood right in front me, where there was about 100 feet of empty space in front of the barrier i stood behind)
                I wanted to get one of those passes or something. I'm tired of taking footage from the fence.

Comment

Funk, u think those judges saw ur peace sign?

Comment

where i can get full info and picīs of the RWD integra??? please awnser.. jiji

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
                      where i can get full info and picīs of the RWD integra??? please awnser.. jiji
                      You could search around, that car has been talked about in this forum before.

Comment

i hope they did!
                        i heard the crowd went crazy.
                        thats cool. my car was so underpowered.
                        a few people told me the judges gave me standing ovations.
                        gushi told me i woulda made it if i had a sr.
                        imma work hard for an sr and come back, or go to cali... hehe

Comment

dam straight, u connected the most turns IMO. but yeah, if u had an sr, u would hold crazier angles 4. If u get that sr, im sure u could hang with gushi in tandem and maybe beat him
                          Last edited by s0nny80y; 05-30-2004, 11:39 PM.

Comment

*Censored**Censored**Censored* on guys where i can get info i allready try to found i didnt have results..!!

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
                              *Censored**Censored**Censored* on guys where i can get info i allready try to found i didnt have results..!!
                              http://www.brailleauto.com/
                              thats as much info as you'll get. Call 'em up cause they don't provide much info on there car specs on-line.

BTW, do you guys think Drift Showoff was impressed enough with the turnout that they'll come again next year?
                              Attached Files

Comment

hey funk, where you out there driftin on day 1? what kinda car u got and whats it got on it i might have it on vid.

Comment

Working...
                                X