thought you all might like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thought you all might like this

This has been burnt into my head for the past 3 months. If I do a conversion, it will be this....

Had to photoshop it on a coupe because all the pics on the web are s14 fronts on fastbacks.

that looks totally scik...

Comment

theres something about that.. i dont know what, i cant deside if i love it or hate it.. I'd like to see it with some wantanabe wheels and a different air dam though.

And heres something to chew on.. How come its considered rice to do a front end converstion with a honda.. but Nissans are okay? (just something to think about before you yell rice next time)

EDIT: left out the whole subject.. heh sorry bought that..
      Last edited by nissanguy_24; 05-30-2004, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Man I would love to do that to my coupe but I still love both the s13 silvia front end and the s15 which is dead sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
          And heres something to chew on.. How come its considered to do a front end converstion with a honda.. but Nissans are okay? (just something to think about before you yell rice next time)
          I am starting to hate the word "rice"

I trhink you just answered your own question. I NISSAN front conversion on a HONDA. I never yell rice, just bad taste.

Comment

i personally really like that front end on the coupe. makes me wanna get a coupe instead of a fastback. too sweet.

Np nissanguy.
            Last edited by ; 05-30-2004, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
              i think you left out the word rice... as in:
              And heres something to chew on.. How come its considered :rice: to do a front end converstion with a honda.. but Nissans are okay? (just something to think about before you yell rice next time
              Yeah i caught that when i was quoted... long day, sorry bought that.

But yeah... besides hot rod guys have been doing every conversion under the sun and no one seems to mind.. Im with you.. the word rice.. the idea of something being ricy.. It sounds ignorant to my ears...

Comment

holy camber...

I think the front is a wee bit too low...he's tucking just a bit too hard for my tastes.

He's still killin it though

Comment

yeah i agree it too low in the front... rice on the hand it just depends... if i see an integra front clip on a crx i dont yell rice. i think hey thats not very common. looks cool. but when i pass by that stupid mercury tracer with the fake racing stripes, 14 inch chrome hub caps, and backwards maounted wing, then i yell rice, or rather wtf?

Comment

if the honda with a front conversion had an intercooler that size, i wouldnt dare call it rice.

Comment

that thing must be hella hard to get over speed bumps huh?

Comment

omg thats awsome..ive thought of this too but does anyone make fenders, hood, and brackets for this??

Comment

for everyone thats saying stuff like postive about the car. its a photoshop its not a real car at the time. there are a couple onevias like this out there but this is a photoshop. remember photoshop

but anywho ive seen u post this one zilvia and i think its ok not sumthing i would do but sway away from and bad "ricey" thoughts and u should be good

Comment

i like the regular s13 front on an s13 but thats just me

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X