thought you all might like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarlsbadDrift
    and about the comment that kimcheekid made, when you said "people like you are the reason everyone and their mom has a 240." what did you mean by that, i thought alot of people had one cause they were cheap to build and they are super fun to bang.
    i mean people like him are the reason everyone and their mom has a 240 is because he thinks u can make hundreds of horsepower off of a couple mods. and along with that he thinks they are hella cheap. i mean he said $1000 for intercooler, boost controller, BOV, etc. and make 300hp. then he added add a turbo and intake or exhaust manifold didnt specify would creat 400rwhp.

Comment

hey markeese180sx what about that spocom style starting to rise up

Comment

a lot of spocoms here look nice..legacy gt, scooby wagon, etc..so i dont know how they would be called rice...well if your talkin about lucidas or somethin..thats different that would be a famvan or somethin

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
          a lot of spocoms here look nice..legacy gt, scooby wagon, etc..so i dont know how they would be called rice...well if your talkin about lucidas or somethin..thats different that would be a famvan or somethin
          no i meant like the undercar lights on integras and such. i dont know if u have seen the move "fast and fourious". well if u have much like that

btw i wish i lived in japan then i could really call my s14 a silvia and be proud of it

Comment

(where we should be)
            <----Topic Island----------->~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X <(us) ~~~~~~

hint hint

Comment

yeah that s14 looks awesome.....er...oh spocom over here is sport vans and stuff...i dont see much of the neon light stuff...on silvias..er..yeah the s14...majority of the integras here are type r's and like 1990s

Comment

ok Freethinker im gonna squash this stuff with u. ur talking about USDM products while i thought u were talking about good ol reliable JDM products(the best ) which cost a mass load more then the USDM stuff(which i would never ever use). when u say turbo upgrade specify i wasnt sure u were talking about a t3/t4.
                im still not confident about 400rwhp level but whatever u say buddy. i would have to see a dyno chart cause ur talking about a 200hp gain

Comment

one more off topic
                  markeese180sx i mean cars like this
                  Attached Files

Comment

i dont see anything wrong with it..it just has decals..thats what decals were made for right? well i donno

Comment

i dont know the car just seems like sumthing i would portray as ricey. ill try to find some more pictures of american spocom stuff and make a new thread because i think nissanguy is gettin a lil mad

Comment

Working...
                      X