ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wangan/Drift Pics from JAPAN! (56k? Go Nap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wangan/Drift Pics from JAPAN! (56k? Go Nap)

This is from one of the first nights I was there, hanging out with a friend and his cousin. The street drift pics suck, but don't despair, the wangan pics below are much better .

R33 and Honda Legend

RPS13 and R32

[

Nissan Laurel

Comment

At about 3am, we decided to go check out the wangan...So, we headed over Rainbow Bridge on the C1...

to a rest-stop. The rest-stops along the C1 are where the wangan drivers congregate.

New arrivals...

Comment

RB26-powered R32 4door... Driver was pretty cool and I rode with him for a couple of runs

Interior... snapped while we're running on the C1

Comment

The Lancia Delta Integrale HF we ran with on the C1... The old guy driving whooped us .

Comment

Camaro Z28 on Volks with "28" personal plate... reg'ed in Shinagawa, so he has money :P.

Awesome Skyline/Stagea wagon... The driver was really digging the fact that I was in love with it .

Getting dropped off at Tokyo Station at 6am for the trek home. Our pimp ride... Toyota Hilux Surf 5-speed turbodiesel, rebaged as US-spec 4Runner SR5 :P... Friend's cousin is sticking out of the driver's side window...

Comment

great pics, i love that blue R34

Comment

Um.......I hate you?

Nice pics tho

Comment

i feel like ive seen these pics before. did u post them on zilvia???

Comment

wow this is even better than goin to HIN (w/o the loud music) cuz all the cars are JDM

Comment

I wish people would stop harassing me with their pictures of Japan. Grrrrrrr...

Comment

hey guys, after seeing these pics, i decided im going to japan. as of right now ive got $73.45 for the trip, PM me if you want to donate money for my trip to Japan, anything would be welcome.

Comment

If I fit in overhead storage can I come?

Comment

that corvette is sick...

Comment

to spocK: of course, but only if u promise not to move or complain while youre up there.

Comment

Working...
                              X