ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wangan/Drift Pics from JAPAN! (56k? Go Nap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WildSe7en
    Um.......I hate you?

Nice pics tho
    you know something...

me too.......

Comment

this is my favorite thread!!

i have a thing for looking at pics/videos of the japanese night scene....... ooh it tickles my fancy so jealous!

sweet sweet pics!

Comment

the delta HF integrales its a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing awsome car... i wanna get one of those...

Comment

dude.. your so lucky! i wanna go to japan... but i only 14 so i gota while

Comment

excellent pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by kimcheekid
              i feel like ive seen these pics before. did u post them on zilvia???
              Uh huh ... But, since I'm new to this forum, I decided to stick them on here.

I wonder if anyone posted my pics of Daikoku Futo here... You know, the ones of cars with oil coolers and crazy exhaust pipes...

Comment

Originally posted by ChokudoriS13
                Uh huh ... But, since I'm new to this forum, I decided to stick them on here.

I wonder if anyone posted my pics of Daikoku Futo here... You know, the ones of cars with oil coolers and crazy exhaust pipes...
                Those were yours??? ive seen those all over the net!

Comment

Originally posted by Trevultaspeed
                  Those were yours??? ive seen those all over the net!

Yeah, all that linking all over the 'net completely fried my bandwidth (just under a terabyte of data was transferred because of them) .

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                    hey guys, after seeing these pics, i decided im going to japan. as of right now ive got $73.45 for the trip, PM me if you want to donate money for my trip to Japan, anything would be welcome.
                    lmao aren't you gonna goto israel too?

Originally posted by ChokudoriS13

Yeah, all that linking all over the 'net completely fried my bandwidth (just under a terabyte of data was transferred because of them) .
                    wow that's quite alot. also i check out your youatemybreakfast.com and stumbled upon this.
                    quite funny i must say

Comment

Dude those are some sick pics man. I love every single car that you snapped. The evo is badass as is the wagon. DAMN!

Comment

cool pics thanks for sharing them with us!

Comment

Is setting the camera on the ground the thing to do in Japan?

Of course the Delta beat the Skyline, did you expect differently?

Awesome pics!

-MR

Comment

damn it. The only thing i get to see are crappy neons and cavilers where I come from...i am jealous. Next vacation i am going to japan.

Comment

Nice, very nice. Loving that red FC.

Comment

I love night photos of Japan. Some good pics. +1

Comment

Working...
                                X