• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverGhost
    , i cant even imagine what that would be like with a supercharger....lol
    Like this:

http://www.trackdogracing.com/movies/zoom2.mov

That's my friend Gary, he owns TrackDogRacing. He has a MP62 Supercharger with a Air-to-Air Intercooler. Hey Pho, if you need an intercooler talk to him!

www.trackdogracing.com

Comment

sorry i mis-read your pm, i thought it said 99, not 97...that's a 1.6l not a 1.8

Comment

My miata is a 1.8 said it right under the hood im gonna lower it with some coilovers and i got a really good deal on the wheel/tires so i got it, i dont think im gonna sell the 240sx cus my dad drives it everyday to work. We got the miata for 4k at wholesale. My dad owns a car dealership so if anyone needs a car we can get one for you just not ones we have to import from anwhere but the us just pm if your looking for something and you live in the bay area.

Comment

Originally posted by JunpoweR
          Nice Miata Better get rid of your s13 and learn on the better sports car I bet this miata will smoke ur ka lolz
          I think it would smoke your T2 haha well actually i dont know about that but it would be close.

Comment

Im looking at this RS-R eaxhaust for my car
            http://www.rs-r.com/news/?art=26

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner
              Like this:

http://www.trackdogracing.com/movies/zoom2.mov

That's my friend Gary, he owns TrackDogRacing. He has a MP62 Supercharger with a Air-to-Air Intercooler. Hey Pho, if you need an intercooler talk to him!

www.trackdogracing.com
              DAMN, $1295 for a intercooler. I could get a really nice coilover set up unless you can help me get some discounts of about 400 haha

Comment

The RSR is only for the 1.6 isnt it?

Comment

ahh damn i just ntoiced it um will it fit on a 1.8 or do i have to use a different exhaust. what do you miata guys suggest?

Comment

I also have a problem that greddy only make the turbo kit for the 1.6 and not the 1.8, what turbo do you guys with turbos on there 1.8 use? or can i use the same turbo kit that greddy has for the 1.6 on my 1.8.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
                      I also have a problem that greddy only make the turbo kit for the 1.6 and not the 1.8, what turbo do you guys with turbos on there 1.8 use? or can i use the same turbo kit that greddy has for the 1.6 on my 1.8.
                      For kits check www.flynmiata.com or www.racingmazda.com They're 100x better than the gimp *Censored**Censored**Censored* greddy. Or you can go my route, I have a HKS manifold with a GT25, Starion Intercooler, and LINK ECU

Comment

Thanks for the links il be checking them out.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
                          My miata is a 1.8 said it right under the hood im gonna lower it with some coilovers and i got a really good deal on the wheel/tires so i got it, i dont think im gonna sell the 240sx cus my dad drives it everyday to work. We got the miata for 4k at wholesale. My dad owns a car dealership so if anyone needs a car we can get one for you just not ones we have to import from anwhere but the us just pm if your looking for something and you live in the bay area.
                          thats weird cause it looks exactly like my motor....Interesting....maybe there's something i'm missin. Someone fill me in yo!

Comment

Under neath my hood there is a sticker that says the specs.Il tak pics today or tommrow of more so if anyone wants pics of certain areas il be happy to do it

Comment

in one of the pictures you can tell just by the Mass Airflow Sesor that it indeed is a 1.8, the 1.8's use this instead of the Airflow Meter which is used on the 1.6's. If you have the Airflow meter like i do on my other miata, upgrade to an RX-7's Airflow Meter. They work on the miata and add maybe 5hp in the high RPM's, plus when you compare the two the RX-7's is quite larger than the miatas. You can find them really cheap for around 30-50 bucks. I also know that the RS-R exhaust will fit on the 1.8 all you will have to do is weld in an O2 sensor bung because the 1.6 does not have it, other than that the 1.6 (90-93) and the 1.8 (94-97) have the same exhaust layout, but the 99-up have a totally different layout. Thats why with the Apexi N1 Cat-back it will tell you most of the time that 94-97 need O2 sensor modified because they don't come with the bung in them, besides they are really cheap i bought mine through Summit for like 2 bucks.
                              Last edited by JDM EUNOS; 08-16-2004, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info i will look into that rx7 airflow meter.

Comment

Working...
                                X