No announcement yet.

My New Miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Vietnamese mechanics/car salesmen tend get hook ups like that(I know because I live in Little Saigon). My friend had the exact same situation happen to him, but he got a 97 accord . My dad is a f'in engineer and he didn't spend sh*t on my car, and made my mom buy everything for me(my parents are divorced). Anyway, I'm about to sell my Integra on Thursday. I hope I get a good price for it. Looking for FRs now...Finding SC300 or the noob-hated 240sx(any year). You have been very lucky Phopower, I wish I get my turn now...

One more thing...

!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
      Yeah Vietnamese mechanics/car salesmen tend get hook ups like that(I know because I live in Little Saigon). My friend had the exact same situation happen to him, but he got a 97 accord . My dad is a f'in engineer and he didn't spend sh*t on my car, and made my mom buy everything for me(my parents are divorced). Anyway, I'm about to sell my Integra on Thursday. I hope I get a good price for it. Looking for FRs now...Finding SC300 or the noob-hated 240sx(any year). You have been very lucky Phopower, I wish I get my turn now...

One more thing...

!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%
      Yes we do! Ive been lucky to get this Miata hopefully i dont run into bad luck any time soon or in the future.

Comment

A bit off topic...

YEAH! VIETNAM HAS 11 ATHLETES IN THE OLYMPICS!

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
          Thanks for the info i will look into that rx7 airflow meter.

What he saying is you don't need it.

Easiest tip: 90 - '93 Models are 1.6L '94-'04 Are 1.8L

Comment

yeah really you don't need it unless you are going to spend most of your time between the 6-7k RPM's. Thats the only place you get any real benefit from it. Check out www.miata.net forums they have anything and everything on there about what you can do to gain more out of your miata for little or no money. You could always advance the timing, but remember to use the highest grade fuel to prevent detonation. The 03-04's came with the VVT except the Mazdaspeed miatas which used the 99-02 head
            Last edited by JDM EUNOS; 08-17-2004, 08:04 AM.

Comment

The only thing im gonna do to the engine is get a new radiator and intercooler for the supercharger. Then il get an exhuast for it. Thats all i do for the engine for now, so i can work on the suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
                A bit off topic...

YEAH! VIETNAM HAS 11 ATHLETES IN THE OLYMPICS!
                w00t!!!!

anyways.....nice miata dude

Comment

Originally posted by MoNkEy_MaGiCx
                  w00t!!!!

anyways.....nice miata dude
                  thx i love the car. Its getting a full tune up everything done alignment the whole car is getting done for free

Comment

I am going to make my miata look like this if i can find were to get the aerokit
                    Attached Files

Comment

Or like this
                      Attached Files

Comment

a
                        Attached Files

Comment

try getting it through www.rspeed.net I know that they carry the full line of Garage Vary parts. Also for those jubride fender flares and kit go to www.adrenalineracing.com because they carry them and they are also (both) good people to work with and will answer any question you may have. If you want the watanabe wheels, rspeed can get them for you even though they don't list them on there website. You may want to change out that rear bumper for that vary kit, it is deffinetly weird looking.
                          *Don't you wish you would have got a miata sooner?
                          Last edited by JDM EUNOS; 08-18-2004, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Eunos is right, just call R-Speed 1-888-551-0025

Comment

Thanks for the link i will be checking them out and yea the bumper does looks weird.

R Speed didnt have the bumper for the 97 and did not have the full line of Grage Vary. Do you know of any other sites or would i have to call them to order the front bumper that i want?
                              Last edited by PhoPower; 08-18-2004, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
                                Thanks for the link i will be checking them out and yea the bumper does looks weird.

R Speed didnt have the bumper for the 97 and did not have the full line of Grage Vary. Do you know of any other sites or would i have to call them to order the front bumper that i want?
                                Did you call them?

Comment

Working...
                                X