No announcement yet.

Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waht do you mean the bar in the pic that you had to take out? whats that for? im not exactly sure what bar your talking about, is it the really huge one that sticks out? cuz I heard the silvia conversion takes off 26 pounds or something and is that it?

Comment

Originally posted by EX-CATII
      That's a nice 240, but where's the Silvia?
      please no hating in here....btw very nice work you got a thumb up...

Comment

sweet! i like the no-grill look...looks exotic what kind of LSD do you have?

Comment

Dude, just weld your LSD. Like 2 of my friends are doing theres this weekend. I know matt does it, but we have a welding machine. Matt knows a lot about LSDs so listen to him, lol.

Comment

I have a VLSD (straight off a Silvia in Japan)

squints338, lol, Matt came over the night of the conversion and looked at my VLSD and he pulled everything apart and just was like... "you have the shitty kind". But, its in good condition and it will work for now.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Comment

Nice job.

Comment

where in FL are in bro and real nice job man hope to see u around
                check out sfldrifters.com

Comment

nice nissan

Comment

get a r32 grill! nice car

Comment

Originally posted by One Drift
                      SR motors go for like $1500-$2000+ here. (No install) The red top came from older cars (Like Silvias, S13s, 180sx) and put out like 202HP and the black top comes out of newer cars (Like 1994+ Silvias, 180SXs, S13s, S14s, S15s) and puts out like 215HP. Not a real big difference, especially if your going to upgrade the turbo.

Next time just do a search.
                      Is it possible to put the S13 front end (the one that you have) on an S14? I was thinking of doing an SR20 conversion on my S14 but I'm told I should buy a new front clip?

Comment

that boat ramp in the pic looks really familiar. Very nice car, hope to see you at Dday3 too.

Comment

alt3r3g0 - Im outside of Tampa. If your going to DD3, Ill see you there.

Kuhmo - I dont know anything about s14 conversions, but Im pretty sure its possible.

Ziptyed - Im going out tonight for Hurricane drift part 2. Care to join?

Comment

Let me change what I said before... Im going out tonight for Hurricane drift part 2 IF I still have a car:

Comment

Originally posted by squints338
                              Dude, just weld your LSD. Like 2 of my friends are doing theres this weekend. I know matt does it, but we have a welding machine. Matt knows a lot about LSDs so listen to him, lol.
                              hmm i assume you mean weld it so you have a locked diff? like that the wheels will spin the same speed all the time, locked together, so i wouldnt do that unless you drag race.

Comment

onedrift, how close are you too St. Pete? The Supra needs some dori action.

Comment

Working...
                                X