No announcement yet.

Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welding your diff works, but it's mad ghetto. But it does work and thats the point, but you do chirp your tires around like every turn.. But my broke *Censored**Censored**Censored* is all for free mods.

Comment

^ what he said.

Comment

I still need to put my VLSD in. Couldnt do it last time. Maybe Tues.

I heard people w/welded diffs saying that the tires squeal no matter what in the rain. Haha, its pretty ghetto.

Ziptyed, I PMed you.

Comment

Hurricane Drift Part 2:

Here is an animation I made from a vid I took of myself drifting during hurricane Francis. Its not by best drift, but the camcorder died before I could get some of the better ones on film. Plus, its damn hard trying to control the car with those winds!

Its a bit big, but its good. 56k Warning!!!
          http://www.rangepc.com/hosting/pictures/Slide.gif
          Last edited by JC; 09-06-2004, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Dammit, I wish I could have gone. I really want to see that silvia conversion in person, very clean.

Onedrift I PM'd you.
            Last edited by Ziptyed; 09-06-2004, 07:40 PM.

Comment

That place looks kinda small. Not bad though.

Comment

Originally posted by One Drift
                Hurricane Drift Part 2:

Here is an animation I made from a vid I took of myself drifting during hurricane Francis. Its not by best drift, but the camcorder died before I could get some of the better ones on film. Plus, its damn hard trying to control the car with those winds!

Its a bit big, but its good. 56k Warning!!!
                http://www.rangepc.com/hosting/pictures/Slide.gif
                Drift with the wind...Haha that was nice...

Comment

Originally posted by chmercer
                  boo, onevia style 4 lyfe
                  that's what i have

Comment

Fu©k onevias. I rather have a Silvia.

Comment

i have a cusco 2way...my wheels chirp in the dry and the assend goes out when its wet....i dotn even try.

Comment

someone was talking about welding diffs...please dont. i dont want to loose a fellow drifting becuase a piece of the weld breaks off and you go flying out of control with nothing to do becuase the rear end is just locked up. so im advising, just pend the little bit of money for a real limited slip, or locker. -servin

Comment

Here's my friend adjusting to his new welded differential.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

Comment

Nice vid. Can he hold drifts longer because of his welded diff?

Comment

he can hold drifts soo much longer it's ridiculous. We made a video today, and it's like 3 minutes long, so I can't host it. It has footage of us drifting during hurricane Frances, and all of that fun stuff. Good combos and stuff. So if anyone wants to host it, IM me on AIM at Squints338

Comment

LOL, I run a vid/picture hosting site. Um, hmm, I could host it. Heh.

You should have told me you guys were going out! I would of come along!

Comment

Working...
                                X