No announcement yet.

Pics from my trip to Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 down 1 to go, Japan here I come. (and I'm only 16)

Comment

Sideways 86: Check your PM's!

Comment

Very nice, looks like it was fun!!

Comment

To go to Yokohama and hang out at Daikoku Futo and then go racing on the Wangan is my main goal in life. D@mnit, I'm suck of New York City!

Comment

What's that cream colored car in the second pic like someone else ask? I don't think it's a Soarer, I looked up the older Soarer models and none of them look like that. Also looks like an Skyline or a streched out Celica from the 70's. Whatever it is, fender mirrors are mighty hot

Comment

Originally posted by zerodrifter
              i love the rich light blue on that 240sx or at least i think it is a 240sx. I wonder what body kit it has?
              Forgive me for saying this...IT IS NOT A 240SX! IT IS A SILVIA!

Comment

Hey umm is there lots of tuning shops in yokohama? And did u get to see any street drifting in yokohama?
                Did I see street drifting? Like almost everynight! Especially on the weekends, theyr'e out there all night drifting. Its amazing how good lots of those guys are. I got a lot of street drifting on vid too.

Some shops to look out for are Autobacs(you all know that), Upgarage, Yellowhat, Showup, Weld...theres a lot of others but I don't remember the names right now.

What's that cream colored car in the second pic like someone else ask? I don't think it's a Soarer, I looked up the older Soarer models and none of them look like that. Also looks like an Skyline or a streched out Celica from the 70's. Whatever it is, fender mirrors are mighty hot
                I think it might be a celica, I know for sure the white car on the left is a soarer. I just assumed the cream one was an older version.

Comment

drools love that red levin. are those buddy clubs on them?

Comment

In between drifting or when the cops break it up all the drifters hang out at a mini mart for a while then go out and start drifting again. Here's one of the spots

You guys that went to D1 remember this AE86?

Comment

or are they kosei's?

Comment

Originally posted by wookie512
                        or are they kosei's?
                        I didn't get a good look at them but I'm guessing theyre Kosei's. I remember that levin had a real nice Baer big brake kit in the fronts.

Comment

that is so sick. i really like the s14..its looks tight, but subtle.

ive been to nyc and rome...i didnt think rome was anything too special other than the ruins...it was just really dirty and you couldnt walk into the lamborghini dealer...lol

Comment

driftersil80,

one word of advice: dont go to the daikoku and try to start a conversation with the japanese drivers and then cut them off in the middle of talking or act like a smartass...you will be hated..they dont want arrogant gaijins there. im not saying you are, but thats just somethin you might wanna avoid. one word became one paragraph

Comment

Originally posted by Sideways86
                              In between drifting or when the cops break it up all the drifters hang out at a mini mart for a while then go out and start drifting again. Here's one of the spots

You guys that went to D1 remember this AE86?

I love the bright night atmosphere...Especially the moonlight in the 1st pic...Perfect setting...

Comment

ohhhh crap thats soooo cool! it looks like you had a great time!

i wish i lived in japan! car modifing is looked down on over here and it sucks wang. like you say the cops bust the racing up and they go again later, well in australia they just bust it up and then defect your cars to the sh*t house! plus because lots of people like customized plates once you have 100 defects (my friend got 17 in one go for sh*t like a rough edge on a bonnet and chrome washer nozzles) they take your plates too, wich is even worse.

And they dont do it just if your caught racing or anthing, we went cruising one day and on the way to the cruise meetup we saw 4 police cars lined up just on the side of the road and when we all got there they came over and defected us all ( hehehe 129 Db's from a 4 cylinder gives cops funny looks!)....

anyway i should be going on a trip soon so i might go to tokyo if i can!

Comment

Working...
                                X