No announcement yet.

Pics from my trip to Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

! that Raybrig NSX is hot......damn that NSX kicks!
    ....... that Supra was torn apart...feel sorry for the owner of it.

Comment

[i]. that Supra was torn apart...feel sorry for the owner of it. [/B]

oops wrong pic, i meant this one. if they have neon nights in japan, does it still count as rice? what do you guys think?

Comment

I personally like neons, but I think they only look good on really fast cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper

oops wrong pic, i meant this one. if they have neon nights in japan, does it still count as rice? what do you guys think?
          haha i meant the wangan supra that....umm if their cars have neon lights its not r*** because they really don't over do it.....

off topic....Ripper those pics you sent me that one time I've seen twice and that night i went to go see that stupid RE Apocolypse!
          movie= what a sad movie..it wasn't even good haha what i waste of money

Comment

Who cares if its rice or not, it's a Supra!

Sideways86, you must let us see that video!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by Sideways86
              People in Japan are not like in the states, they wont just pop you in the face if you act like a fool. They're very respectful there, its the culture...and yea its the mafia so if you value your life I wouldn't start stuff with them haha
              Meh...the mafia in the states isn't all leg breaking and kneecapping and stuff. They are in it to make money, people with broken legs don't make money and corpses don't make money.

If the yaks are doing *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like that they are a gang and not a mafia. You don't deal with a gang like you deal with a mafia.

Comment

and did you have to pay to get into the show? or was it free?
                The car show shots were from a "friendship day" they had on the US Navy base. Yes it was free, they basically let any japanese citizens on base to attend the car show, eat etc. The night shots were at car meets and G2G's in Yokohama. I have lots of street drifting and wangan footage I just need to edit it and put it on a DVD my team is putting out.

Not a big fan of neons but when done right it can look good. On that supra it looks ok because you can't actually see the bulbs like on the riced out civics here, all you see is the glow from the bottom of the car.

Another Supra with neons, this car was messed up by yakuza that night. Another reason the yakuza was messing up rides was becuase someone had stolen parts off one of their cars so they were taking it out on the people there, thats what I heard anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by StreetR
                  Just a side info..I believe the reason for the Yakuzas not liking the drifters because the Yakuzas believe in the old ways and want to stay in the old ways of Japan. They believe the drifters to be the "Americanized" youth or something.

Yeah when I lived in Okinawa the people there are very respectful and different from over here. I love it over there.

well......from an SCC artical, its because the yakuza's live in all the mansions on the mountains that the drifters race and pratice on which kinda annoys them because of all the tires screechin and loud open exhaust passin by their mansions.......but.......thats just from the magazine.......

Comment

Most mountains don't have any structures at all, except for the roads/bridges of course...But if they do have houses on mountains than I would consider buying them...

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
                      Meh...the mafia in the states isn't all leg breaking and kneecapping and stuff. They are in it to make money, people with broken legs don't make money and corpses don't make money.
                      LOL!

to: drifterN, did i send them to you already you saw them before i sent it to you before? gimme a pm!

yep, that's killroy's widebody

Comment

i believe it is a mazda of some sort, im just trying to find out for sure now because theres one in australia thats a drift pig and it looks like that exactly! (exept red)

Comment

Originally posted by One Drift

Is the car on the right an old Skyline? What kind of car is that?
                          ok i found out for sure that it is an early mazda cosmo RX5/ 929!

Comment

funny thing... im currently reading a book about the Yakuza, its quite interesting, if you wanna read it, the book is called (drum role please) "Yakuza"

Comment

Originally posted by Sideways86
                              I believe those 2 cars are toyota soarers. And that parking lot is a rest area by the bay bridge in Yokohama, those overpasses are actually the exit from the bridge. It spirals down to the parking lot.
                              Its the Daikoku Futo rest-stop in Yokohama... Were you there on a Friday night? Weekends are the best time to be there. Lots of hashiriya/bosozoku/yankee cars .

Comment

Originally posted by One Drift
                                Do you know its a 70s Celica for sure? Does anyone know what car this is for sure??

If it is, do you know if they were also brought to the US?
                                Google yields little info.
                                Jesus people, you'd think in 4 pages of posts, someone would have a clue. Its a Mazda Cosmo (probably a 1975), sold as the RX-5 in the US. GET WITH IT, PEOPLE!

Comment

Working...
                                X