ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"HKS-SILVIA" ... no more... 500hp hyper ALTEZZA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "HKS-SILVIA" ... no more... 500hp hyper ALTEZZA?

is all over when HKS desided that a 500hp hyper ALTEZZA can do better then the S15....
    well,,,fuk that!
    1st non-point scoring D1 round when this car debut...=.="
    Attached Files

fuguly.....
    Attached Files

Comment

hopeless/......dream shuttering.............
      Attached Files

Comment

idunno what your talking about, thats totally badarse!

Comment

Originally posted by Ris4drift
          idunno what your talking about, thats totally badarse!
          wt do u think iam talking about..!?.. they changed the S15 HYPER SILVIA RS-2 to this frking $hit!

Comment

we'll see.

Comment

Aww man, i loved that silvia. Well, the altezza doesnt seem that bad of a choice, just the colors are funky. Got the specs on that thing?

Comment

as u said nob, dream shattering.

Comment

I like it The S15 was cool but the Altezza is a lot more original. I get tired of seeing silvias all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by FC_RAUL
                    I like it The S15 was cool but the Altezza is a lot more original. I get tired of seeing silvias all the time.
                    WERD!
                    (and yes im a poor s13 owner)

Comment

haha that tezza is cute..im guessin nobs gonna have some fun in it..its not too bad..change is always good
                      edit: im gonna miss seein that s15 doin some gymkana on jap tv...that was always cute

Comment

If only it had a better paint job....

oh yea team orange is also planning to enter a GDB(Impreza) converted to FR with about 500-600hp in place of one of the s15's
                        as soon as the D1 decides to change some of its rules...

and we'll be seeing an S2K competing soon too

Comment

that is sad... but at the same time its unique. i dont like its paint job though, sohulda kept the one from the S15.

Comment

That is one badass Altezza! I think HKS made a good choice, maybe this'll inspire Top Secret to drift their RB26 Supra.

Note: This means that the IS300 is about to become the next 240SX and Hachi-Roku.

Comment

HAHAHAHA. Bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*, I drive the IS300 for Driftmasterz.com down here in Houston. Dont see too many other Altezzas/IS300s out at the drift meets too much. I knew NOB drove an Altezza as his personal car but i never expected this. The paint is a bit loud but i guess it will blend in at D1.

PS. At FD Houston, I was getting warmed up in the IS by doing some powerovers and some fiqure 8s while trying to get the rear as close to the wall as i could. I could feel eyes on me but i kinda expected that. Well as I finished up and was rolling out of the practice area I see NOB standing there watching me. Of course i had a completely surprised look on my face seeing him in person for the first time. As i rolled by he gave me the thumbs up, it was great.

Comment

Working...
                              X