FF Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a cool EF style civic hatch

has anyone seen the video on Drifting2.com or drift2.com, where this black civic(EF style) hatch back drift? that dude has a pretty fast little civic.

Comment

Hatakeyama San

Same black EF....Just re-painted in Falken Factory colors. This guy is mad talented!
      Attached Files

Comment

my bad bout what i said, i ddidnt read the last 7 pages before... i wonder what he has done to it. performance wise..

Comment

http://www.whiplashdvd.com/trailers/drifting.wmv

Comment

hahahhah how old is this?
            and why does it have my subscribed to it?

btw, already have that vid.
            Yes, talent, but *Censored**Censored**Censored*-dragging nonetheless.

Comment

I read somewhere that FF drifters do compete in D1 but aren't ever good enough to qualify.(Or something like that). Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it is true does anyone have any pics of these "FF D1 drift cars"?

Comment

I've seen a few in team competitions

Comment

Originally posted by ZoltecRules
                  lol. very funny

Comment

Originally posted by mugenpower168
                    I read somewhere that FF drifters do compete in D1 but aren't ever good enough to qualify.(Or something like that). Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it is true does anyone have any pics of these "FF D1 drift cars"?
                    some stickers, big fatty wings and your hand out the window....vola.
                    insta-D1 car!!!

Comment

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/t/...20Vids/cv4.wmv

The link on the first page is dead so here's a new link for the few (like me) who haven't seen it yet. Hooray for Google.

Comment

Great use of a civic. both clips are hella sick. crazy angle on the on the coupe, he was at like 90 degrees every time and crazy entrance speed on the hatch with lots of stickers and the fattyazz spoiler

Originally posted by Jtek
                        use rwd
                        HOLY SH!T!!!!!!! why diddnt I think of that? BRILLIANT!!!!!
                        Last edited by boygenius_89; 06-03-2005, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtek
                          some stickers, big fatty wings and your hand out the window....vola.
                          insta-D1 car!!!
                          yeah, i suppose u could make ur own FF drifter, but does anyone have any pics of real FF D1'ers?

Comment

Don't want to argue with any of the RWD drifters, RWD drifting is of course "the true way" of show drifting ... you can make longer drifts, more cool looking drifts and I don't want to compete with that at all.
                            I drift/assdrag (whatever) my old Volvo on the small roads around here, and it looks a bit better than what some of my friends can do with there RWD cars .. but never the less its still only assdragging, but I like it
                            Last edited by omega2oo5; 06-07-2005, 01:23 AM.

Comment

I noticed that in that video with the Civic drifting, the D1 looking one, the guy was using all of the E-Brake.................... damn!

Comment

assdraggin is such a cleaver name...i wonder who came up with it????

Comment

Working...
                                X