No announcement yet.

FF Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FF drifting is a workout, considering the constant pulling of the ebrake.

and btw, this is a old old vid on this forum.

Comment

pullin the E-brake is for rookies...

Comment

I heel-toe it! So that makes me the best FF drifter...

Seriously though, I heel-toe it!

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
          pullin the E-brake is for rookies...
          .......WHATS your technique then?

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
            .......WHATS your technique then?
            use rwd

Comment

I guess keiichi is a rookie then...
              and like 98% fo the people in d1

Comment

Originally posted by Jtek
                use rwd
                Way to be specific on that one chief. I didnt know that RWD was a technique. Must have been right after clutch-kick on the drift bible and i missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
                  Way to be specific on that one chief. I didnt know that RWD was a technique. Must have been right after clutch-kick on the drift bible and i missed it.
                  ease up dude. dont gotta be an arse wipe and get your panties in a bundle . was j/k.
                  (you shudda caught that one...)

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
                    THAT'S IN THE DIRT, FOOL.

the dirt is a totally different world. I'm a rally expert, dont start. you can drift a 70 hp daihatsu in the dirt with 2 cylinders and a broken muffler bearing.
                    Yea so...whats your point??? Rally isn't just in the dirt, it goes back and forth sometimes... I was just saying you can drift a FF car because its obvious they do it in rally.

Comment

::edit::
                      Last edited by Wickdmarz; 07-19-2004, 03:45 PM.

Comment

OMG F/F drifting, is it possible or not? Who that drives an F/R here gives a flying rats *Censored**Censored**Censored*? Not me.

And please don't mess with John, he knows his *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtek
                          ease up dude. dont gotta be an arse wipe and get your panties in a bundle . was j/k.
                          (you shudda caught that one...)
                          Sorry bout that Jtek. I really gotta stop typing when im in a bad mood. I fully admit to being an asshole on that one.

Comment

Jeebus Christ, this has been done a zillion times before on this forum. If you guys want to argue about it dig up another thread, I think she really just wanted to show the video. BTW: FF drifting isnt even fun at all, throttle isn't nearly as dynamic in keeping a drift, it's all e-brake.

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
                              E-Brake
                              um, so you're saying the e-brake locks up the rear wheels but not the front? i dunno of this, can you explain more. also when i'm in a slope and put my car to neutral (it's an auto btw) and pull up the ebrake it still rolls down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
                                um, so you're saying the e-brake locks up the rear wheels but not the front? i dunno of this, can you explain more. also when i'm in a slope and put my car to neutral (it's an auto btw) and pull up the ebrake it still rolls down.
                                Bro, you got a lot to learn...I'm not being a dummy, but if you don't know how an ebrake works and why it locks up only 2 tires, theres some knowlage that needs to be 'had'.

Comment

Working...
                                X