ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

240 on Pimp my Ride(what the *Censored**Censored**Censored*?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
    Hahahahaha, nice coiloverkid, but personally fourdoorskyline I dont wanna see it. Thats so messed up and like ichi-go said, I bet they will mention drifting. Drifting is sweet but the commercial ricers are killing it. Cops are now taking aver most touge, Rice shows are now on T.V. about drifting, Ricers are getting killed pulling there e-brake at 120 miles per hour right infront of a wall and because of this more geo metros are disapearing. But w/e maybe MTV will be like "yo dawg maybe we should be all cashin in on dis buisdanuiss and make a ricey drift show...called FoRmUlA d 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAHAAHHAHAHAHHHA. Funniest post EVARRRR.

Comment

Thanks Weapon X.

Comment

Originally posted by kclo4
        You kinda just proved that it is completely rice. Giving a arbitrary set of requirements with no care for fitment or functionality and all.
        Actually, no.

The person that owns the car wanted the car to resemble something out of the video game. And from the production crew's point of view, it is very straightforward b/c they only work with the material that is given to them, and in this case it is the video game provided by Universal-Vivendi (NFS-2)

Ironically my own car was used for sound capture for the game........................

-alex

Comment

I'm curious to see what they do to the auto 240.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichi-Go
            Sadly its not Geo metros being destroyed ricers are destroying 240sx and Corollas its very sad. At least FC's are being saved.
            shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I keep tossing around the idea of returning. and i've always used the fc (2 actually bloody thieves!!!!)
            so don't tell people about them

of course, if you want to see rice i'll find my camera and take a picture of the one downtown....very sad......

Comment

I want to see them "pimp" a Geo Metro. Then I can die happy.

Comment

Well, you cannot really blame MTV to utilize such popular cars in its time i.e. Nissan 240sx. The car itself is now a very popular car, and so is drifting. They only utilized this to appeal to the audience therefore creating more revenue for MTV itself. You can't really blame them for trying to make money by using what society sets as popular.

Comment

1. Who gives a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

2. Its not your car.

3. Did you see that car atleast? They are doing him a favor.

4. All of you, STFU.

5. kthxbye.

-Al

Comment

Originally posted by .Al
                    1. Who gives a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

2. Its not your car.

3. Did you see that car atleast? They are doing him a favor.

4. All of you, STFU.

5. kthxbye.

-Al
                    nice!

Comment

Originally posted by .Al

5. kthxbye.

-Al

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
                        Nice video *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. I LOLed my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off on that one.

Im going to run your *Censored**Censored**Censored* over when I see you.

-Al

Comment

Anyone notice that West coast customs does the getto fix on most of the cars? Bondo over rust? The're lucky that lasts 6 months. I realize that it's cool and free, but some of those rims are awful!

Comment

Ease up .AL.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                              *as refence to Drifter-M post

hahahhahhahah that is funny!!!hahahahahahhaha

That would be cooler if the kid put the "Best Buy" decals now that would be PIMP!!!!hahahaahahahhahaahahahahahaha

Comment

Good thought FD3S_pilot suggest that to W.C.C because you know they are true pimps, and Best buy is plain hoppin in da hood wid da pimp daddy and da 14 inch spinning hubcaps yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X