ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

240 on Pimp my Ride(what the *Censored**Censored**Censored*?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH A YUGO. Now I say this all the time, stop trying to kill a car that probally moved half of europe. The car never sucks. A cars purpose is transportation. Some people are like to attention whores, you know like the girls you saw when you went to school that would just jump anything with feet. Well ricers are like that, just not sexy in any means possible. They make theyre cars transport theyre stupid selves. Now some might say that is a waste of metal and products that can be used for something useful. But its alright. THe 240sx that will apear WILL look like something from Need for Speed Underground 2 but what are you gonna do. Oh well I just hope that its scrap metal parts be converted into something beautiful.

Comment

I think its deeper than that. I think a ricer is somebody that puts neon on their cars becuase D1 drivers have them. Somebody that has axle back exhaust and an ebay wing.

But mostly its not really a car thing at all. Its more like a mindset. A ricer might have a fast car and he might own at autox but when it comes down to it, its a mindset and attitude more than anything.

Comment

arg

stupid idiots on "pimp my ride" they think the are so cool YO. if i see one more stupid poser shove some crappy tail lights in their car and put a coffee can on their muffler, i am going to kill someone. WTF, come one people if you don't know anything about cars, don't act like it. PIMP MT RIDE, showing our future generation to be stupid posers. And making real tuners, like you guys (not me, im still a noob when it come to building cars) have bad reputations. makes me so mad!!!

oh, and this picture isn't mine, i google imaged "ricer"

Pffft had to edit this post it was funnier before.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Nismo89; 12-03-2004, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Re: arg

Originally posted by Nismo89
          stupid idiots on "pimp my ride" they think the are so cool, because they grew up in the hood yo. fo shizzle ma nizzle. yeee AHHH!! Gansta! BLING! if i see one more stupid poser shove some crappy tail lights in their car and put a coffee can on their muffler, i am going to kill someone. WTF, come one people if you don't know jack SHlT about cars, don't act like it. PIMP MT RIDE, showing our future generation to be stupid posers. YEEE AHH! JUST HALLA YO! And making real tuners, like you guys (not me, im still a noob when it come to building cars) have bad reputation. makes me so mad!!!

oh, and this picture isn't mine, i google imaged "ricer"
          I wish Drifting.com has an IGNORE LIST cause you'll be the first one.

-Al

Comment

Sorry .Al I didn't know you would be offended.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by motdyn_s14
              To me, ricers are the one who:
              1) unpractically trick out their cars
              2) sit very far back when driving even if they are short
              3) drive with their left hands at the 12 o'clock position
              4) only know how to drive on a straight line
              5) racing to them is on the street on a straight line
              6) worship Honda
              7) thought their "ricer" is the fastest thing in the world
              8) judge the performance of another car by its quarter mile time and hp rating
              9) slam their cars by cutting springs.
              10) is all show no go!

The lists goes on and on... but I will stop here... :P
              Keiichi Tsuchiya cut the springs on his old 86... Is he a ricer?

On a sidenote, my brother used to fit categories 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 8... Now he doesn't fit any of the categories.. He's come over to the light side, I showed him the way.... Also, as a comment to #4, 5, and 8, What about american muscle freaks? They have some sweet rides and it takes LOTS of skill to drag race in a fast drag car. It takes practice too. If muscle-heads are ricers, then the world is coming to an end. However, if they fit categories 6 and 4, 5, or 8, they usually are ricers.. #10 is the most important ricer rule for me though.
              Last edited by scirocco; 12-03-2004, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Tsuchiya was poor so he cut his springs. Most ricers will spend hundreds on fiberglass crap, homosexually colored interiors, and extra spare tires (because spare tires apparently are cool for some reason), and not buy springs or good coilovers.

Comment

Yup, I worship Hondas.

I'm a ricer by everyone's definition!!!!!

-alex

Comment

Al shut the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up, noone likes you. I have nothing against hondas, I especially like EF and EG hatches, but it would be tastefully done, think EG6, T3/T4 turbo B16A2, Spoon W388's, and Tein flex with electronic dampening system. compared to Civic CX, Weapon R Intake, stock D16, cut springs, Motegi rims, and Pep Boys muffler. Now which would you want nice or rice? yes I know, It's not fair, the 1st has a lot of money invested, and the second doesen't, but why not save up for the nice things, instead of taking the 10 bucks mom gave you, and heading down to autozone for those nice Type R seat covers. I really don't get it, do they think there cars look good? My car looks like crap right now, badly faded paint on the bumpers, dented exhaust tips, stock wheels, this is because I'm saving every penny for a 1JZ/5spd swap. My friend makes fun of me every day, driving by me with his riced out prelude, and always trying to get me to race him, I gave in one day and kicked his *Censored**Censored**Censored*, with my beater, against his nice shiny prelude.

Comment

My friend makes fun of me every day, driving by me with his riced out prelude, and always trying to get me to race him, I gave in one day and kicked his *Censored**Censored**Censored*, with my beater, against his nice shiny prelude.
                      Dang dude what do you have? Preludes are pretty strong but they can get really ricey. Anyway good luck with that swap and keep up the money flow. Later.
                      PS: oh yeah not everyone hates .AI, but .AI you should stop critisizing so much, it gets really old.

Comment

I got an A70.

Comment

i ahve a question....he wants it to look liek a car from nfsu 2...there are 983945873958 dif ways to set up a car in the game so basically it could look anyway possible? i dont get it? is ther like a certain car in there or wut?

Last edited by MeetYouAtTheTop; 12-03-2004, 07:24 PM.

Comment

I got an A70.
                            And he makes fun of you? I like those, looked at one for 1100 dollars. Cheap.

Comment

by the way thats my car in the game and those are gold Volks

Comment

I do beleive MTV2 did a show on drifting a couple of months ago. Im not 100% but im pretty sure it was mtv.
                                i also hate ricers

by the way i get drift action tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X