ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 SVT Cobra Supercharged 4V 5.4 with 450+ HP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 SVT Cobra Supercharged 4V 5.4 with 450+ HP!

Here it is WOW!! anyone know if the Guishi(sp)will be in Long Beach GP drifiting his mustang.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...d.php?t=169354

How come it says SHELBY on the back?

Max

Comment

IMO, i think it sits too high. Nothing a set of aftermarket springs won't fix. Still a sweet ride though.

Comment

Originally posted by illegalgarage

Max
        just read and you will see.

Comment

i wonder if it can do .11 sec 1/4mile i agree it does look a little high but lower than the stock version and the wheels are almost the same as the zoc6 corvette and the red 350z wax commerical i saw on speed the other day who ever is making those rims is getting a ton of press.

Comment

SHELBYS BACK BYATCHES! (in colaberation with SVT)

Comment

It says shelby on the back because it is a gt500

Comment

DAmn, im not normaly a ford fan but its just something about 450+hp that i like alot.

Comment

whoopdi F'in Do da its a mustang with a 50k price tag ooooo aahhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by theflatlander
                    whoopdi F'in Do da its a mustang with a 50k price tag ooooo aahhhhh
                    Shelby Cobra GT500's supercharged 5.4-liter DOHC V-8 produces over 450 hp...Under the striped, powerdome hood lurks the most powerful factory Mustang engine ever with more than 450 hp, 450 lb.-ft. of torque.
                    450+ horseys and 450 lb-ft of torque? How much money does it take to get your FC at those numbers reliably? I'd say $50,000 is a bargain to see all the JDM freaks' face as I smoke their asses.

Comment

it'll cost me roughly 10k to build my half bridge and thats all new parts plus tubo kit etc, and i'll expect it to last well over 60k miles. 50 grand would build me two 20b powered FDs pushing 800+whp on pump gas.

Comment

450hp and what 3500-3600lbs? Ya the new z06 is FAR more impressive. That mustang will prob do low 12's in the 1/4 and prob handle alittle better then a stock GT but nothing mindblowing.

Comment

Originally posted by illegalgarage

Max
                          are you serious shelby is famous for cobras it seems only right that carol works on the next line of cobras

Comment

it'll cost me roughly 10k to build my half bridge and thats all new parts plus tubo kit etc, and i'll expect it to last well over 60k miles. 50 grand would build me two 20b powered FDs pushing 800+whp on pump gas.
                            you sir are my hero.

Comment

Well you can keep your dorito motor and I'll take the cobra, go out and whoop your *Censored**Censored**Censored* on a stock bottom end and stock heads. The 03 cobras have gone in the 9's on stock bottom ends, i'd imagine that the new cobras will do the same, what 13B 20B will do that without opening up the motor???

Plus, you are dreaming if you think you can do 800+whp on pump gas for under 50K. Have you been around high HP rotaries at all?

I also find it sad that you plan on it lasting only 60K miles, but I know that if you plan on pushing it often and making power like a cobra could, it will NOT last 60K, I'd throw money down on that.
                              Last edited by Nismo241; 03-26-2005, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X