Who is the best drifter ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasty nate 7
    im saying NOB is better in every aspect in driving. not just drifting. forgive me for all the confusion. In my point of view, taniguchi is more consistent than ueo. dont get me wrong, ueo is very talented when it comes to drifting but if you look at all the past d1 results and driver stats. i can honestly say taniguchi is a better drifter. And for clutch kicking, not EVERYONE is good at clutch kicking, hell i know guys who cant even pull a donut. im saying clutch kickin is THE best way to initiate a drift and getting the craziest angle than any other known technique, sure E braking can get you same angle but with the sacrifice of speed. i also like to add it doesnt require much skill to pull this technique to break traction. The drift king himself told ueo to stop relying your techniques on just clutch kicking because thats all he does.
    I really wish that Drifting.com has an IGNORE BUTTON. People would have to read less retarded post like yours.

-Al

Comment

Ouch. Burned by good ol' Al. Ouch.

Comment

lol " p0w3D"

i would say clutch kick is almost as easy as e-brake, the other one are kinda hard and those rae the only 2 i can do

Comment

well al, sorry you dont like my post, seems to me you always have something negative to say about everyone. why you always so bitter? im entitled to my own opinion. if you dont like it, id appreciate if you just pm me if you have a problem with me
          Last edited by nasty nate 7; 05-24-2005, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nasty nate 7
            well al, sorry you dont like my post, seems to me you always have something negative to say about everyone. why you always so bitter? im entitled to my own opinion. if you dont like it, id appreciate if you just pm me if you have a problem with me
            opinions are like assholes.... and yours stinks. When is the last time you kicked a clutch? come on out and show me how I don't have a snappy initiation w/ my e-brake style.
            + you try and make your "opinion" sound like fact. which is BS total BS

I agree w/ AL
            where the hell is that IGNORE button anyway?????????

Comment

Yea man, whats up with picking on little 14 year olds like me?

Comment

take it however you like it then. i dont care anymore, im not the one hating and getting mad over something so little.
                Last edited by nasty nate 7; 05-24-2005, 11:37 PM.

Comment

best drifter...my mom!!!

Comment

well i have 2, Me first,then Chris Forsbreg.he has some mad skill and for an american driver he has a sweet style,and he used to drift an FC...like me now ...so yeah, my vote goes out to you Chris,keep it sideways bro!

Comment

Working...
                    X