ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAST and FURIOUS 3 (Seeking ACTORS "DRIFT RACERS")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny things in script:

" you sure know a lot about the street racing world for a guy that doesnt race."
    Shaun"its cause i read a sh!t load of initial d"

^cause that teaches you everything, its a damn cartoon.

street scene:

Loud hip hop japanese style with totaly tricked out cars strickly jdm (of course its japan) loaded with tech, and Graphics (what is it with graphics, can we just leave them out of a movie for once???

AND A CLEAR SUPRA???

And a drift leader all muscular??? doesnt sound very drift style to me??!!?!?! tattooed is DK, What donky Kong?? lol, come on now, drifting isnt gang related

and please tell me the mustang is a filler word to use, cause they dont know what other car they are using yet.
    Besides it better be a good car to run with

Comment

I was reading this script and the Mustang is not Shaun's it is his uncle who is in the military and he lends it to him so he can make things right....Just thought I clear that up....and I will have to say THIS IS NOT A TRUE LIFE: I'M A STREET RACER it is a movie made to entertain. If you can't get past that then it is real easy, DON'T BUY A TICKET.

Comment

i doubt the actor for shaun can be japanese because he's supposed to be a gaijin....

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
          they should make it sumthing crazy! GEO METRO! woot woot

A little freshman at my school who didnt have his license *tried* to drift his mother's bright yellow <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=31&k=geo%20metro" onmouseover="window.status='geo metro'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">geo metro</a> convertible in the school parking lot after playing some NFSU...He ended up wrecking into a brick mailbox, and totaled that little thing. Now he can't get his license 'til hes 18. Serves him right.
          Last edited by Kptrk06; 07-06-2005, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Honestly I cant wait till it comes out.... Its like the KUNG POW enter the fist of the car world. The script is one of the funniest concotions I have ever read. I don't think I could have made it any funnier if I tried... I'll have something to laugh about for years to come.

Comment

please, if any of the people involved with drifting not support this movie in any capacity

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                please, if any of the people involved with drifting not support this movie in any capacity

why? its just a movie. its entertainment. who cares if they talk a bunch of crap that doesnt make sense.....its not going to effect your love of drifting, right? if i could help with this movie i would. id get plenty of chicks and maybe some good money out of it too. if anything this movie will bring drifting to a bigger audience.

Comment

Originally posted by raemi
                  why? its just a movie. its entertainment. who cares if they talk a bunch of crap that doesnt make sense.....its not going to effect your love of drifting, right? if i could help with this movie i would. id get plenty of chicks and maybe some good money out of it too. if anything this movie will bring drifting to a bigger audience.

Well I read what they are trying to turn it into and if people make a stand and not support this trash maybe they will develop a slightly less insulting plot to sell

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                    Well I read what they are trying to turn it into and if people make a stand and not support this trash maybe they will develop a slightly less insulting plot to sell
                    that plot sounds like every other forbidden romance movie....jus with drifting in it. kinda sounds a lot like that chinese racing movie called roaring wheels. anyways, what is so insulting about it.....i just dont see what you are trying to get across....

Comment

stupid bitches cheapen drifting

amazing i predicted this was going to be riced out affair...looks like it came true, oh wait tf&f always was rice.

drifting has never been gang-related, unlike americans this sport is based on honor and recognition not glory and rice. if you want gangs, ask the bosuzoku biker gangs that break up the drift event's when they infringe on yakuza turf. no way in hell is z gang believable. bosuzoku are mainly seen in shutoku confrontations you might want to check out daikuko futo before going drifting with this farse.

and what the hell is up with more graphics, do you really have to cheapen the experince everytime i see a nice ride with gaudy and un-inviting graphics. a freakign mustang for gods-sake, in the land of rising sun should have netted you atleast he basics like a 86, s13, sileighty, or even a garaiya if you wanted an exotic look to the film and would have been cheaper than a mustang.

its really pathetic that it tries to whore this franchise so much even though you literally mudered the drag racing world with the first two.

nothing more than gaijin bastards.....

Comment

Erm, good luck drifting a garaiya. Not exactly the most drift friendly vehicle out there. MR cars have polar moments that gives drifters the shakes.

There is somewhat a gang element towards the drifting crowd in the mountains here in Japan. It's not a gang in the traditional sense of drug pimping small-crime types, but you'll see the various drift "clubs" go up against each other in actual mountain drifting. (No fighting, just drifting. Usually). And for the average folk, it really is a bit hard to tell the difference between one group of drivers in loud cars with graphics running on the rear window identifying their "gang" from the bosozoku, who tend to look remarkably similar.

Of course, your average 4-person inner-city gang from L.A. or New York would decimate half the bosozoku population of Tokyo in a showdown, so it's hard to even call the bosozoku a proper gang.

I somewhat understand the inclusion of the Mustang - it's like Independence Day, where the only nation in the world able to fight back against the aliens is America, or that U-boat movie where they substituted the original British with American's as the heroes. It's just the Hollywood way. Plus it likely means that Ford is bankrolling a good percentage of the movie now.

Think of it in a positive way - being a car person is not an "us vs. them" way of life. We are all supposed to be enthusiasts together, in a friendly way, and I don't see anything wrong with reaching out to the American car owners at all. Especially since some of those cars are rather good at drifting - witness Rhys Millen.

Cheers,

Paul Hansen
                        www.sevenphotos.com
                        www.avoturboworld.com
                        www.scoobymag.com

Comment

OMG grafix are teh suck

HOW DARE THEY BRING IN GRAPHICS TO DRIFTING!!!one

Comment

Yeah, It is "just a movie", designed for entertainment. It's too bad that people take it as real life and go out there and try to imitate it. I'm not against a movie for entertainment. However, I am very against what will most likely happen to drifting after A LOT of stupid people see this movie. I was just lucky that the first two movies didn't focus on what I love. But, now it seems that I am doomed to the same fate...

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14
                              If they are using a Mustang they should make sure to have the water barriers set up right too!
                              Oh SnaP! That is too funny.

Comment

Hmmm.....Mustang drifting and warehouse drifting sounds great to me! LET THEM DO IT!!!

1. If they include a Mustang, Japanese cars not made in America, and expensive drift cars average kids cant afford (350z), thats AWESOME! It means ricer kids will attempt to snatch up all the Mustangs and drift them instead of 240s and 86s. Also, kids wont be able to drift 350zs or Nissan S15s (for example), as they arent readily available.

2. Let the average people think drifting happens in warehouses! Its OK! It will draw attention away from touge and street.

Maybe they thought out this movie more than you thought.....

Comment

Working...
                                X